questions regarding damage modifer skills and refining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions regarding damage modifer skills and refining

well I was wondering about some skills like the dark's one which deals 30% more to the enemy and receives 10% more.
    Assuming you normally deal 10 k damage, and with a special spell you do 300% + 200 so 30200 damage. If you deal 30% more are you going to deal 13 k, 39k or 39 600 damage? How about if you receive 10% less damage? will you receive 9 k, 27 k, or 27 066 damage?

About the refining, I am an ewd mage and I was wondering what 5 states should i choose. What is the difference between armor and defense? is like in tower skills where 1 armor = 4 defense? 1 endurance = 20 hp and 1 intellect = 4 matk and 1 mdef?

ohh and can someone tell me how many charges did he managed to get with the Unstable Voltage/Plasma Accumulator or however is called? I just can;t see how you can stack up all 10 charges for 50% more damage

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    About the refining, I am an ewd mage and I was wondering what 5 states should i choose. What is the difference between armor and defense? is like in tower skills where 1 armor = 4 defense? 1 endurance = 20 hp and 1 intellect = 4 matk and 1 mdef?
    I'd go for matk, intellect, endurance, armor, then either pdef or mdef

Armor=Defense. Defense is just renamed to Armor after making an item legendary.
    1 def/armor = 4 mdef, 4 pdef

Comment

armor block intellect endurance matk

Comment

[QUOTE=Draggyy;791873

ohh and can someone tell me how many charges did he managed to get with the Unstable Voltage/Plasma Accumulator or however is called? I just can;t see how you can stack up all 10 charges for 50% more damage[/QUOTE]

I got 50% while testing out gaia damage, just autoattacking until the other person hit enough times (opponent sylph helps out a lot since its attack counts also) but still was hard to do with my opponent almost dying just from the autoattacks.

As I see it most reasonable amount you'll be able to get is ~20-35% before firing off your nuke delphic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          I got 50% while testing out gaia damage, just autoattacking until the other person hit enough times (opponent sylph helps out a lot since its attack counts also) but still was hard to do with my opponent almost dying just from the autoattacks.

As I see it most reasonable amount you'll be able to get is ~20-35% before firing off your nuke delphic.
          Imagine spire tho .
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

so if you just autoattack you can keep stacking the bonus until you get to 50% ?
            ty all for the answers, guess matk,armor and intelligence are for sure until now, any other opinions?

Comment

Block. it will help against those massive crits

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                ohh and can someone tell me how many charges did he managed to get with the Unstable Voltage/Plasma Accumulator or however is called? I just can;t see how you can stack up all 10 charges for 50% more damage
                Maybe this just works if there are lots of enemies, example, with 3 enemies, in 1 turn, you would be hit 3 times, so 3 charges already... Awaken form I think lasts for 5 turns with delphic.

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                Block. it will help against those massive crits
                Yeah, the times when I want to see the big red numbers are being replaced with a small, blue numbers are very depressing for a crit build class.

Comment

Working...
                X