remove sylphs in class war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove sylphs in class war

is a class war no a sylph war no? i think who use apollo vs iris... not is right just...
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

You can only dream.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

yes, u can only dream but this thing is called CLASS wars... not SYLPH wars

they disable the usage of HS during CW to make it more fair but none of us can say it is actually fair to fight sylphs. It's called class wars so the people can see which one is the strongest in their class supposedly. Now it has become more like Sylph wars, where the one who chose the "better" and "stronger" Sylph wins. It has nothing to do with a class anymore so I second that Sylphs should be removed from Class Wars. On that regard get rid of troops too... Just make it a simply Player vs Player fight where the stronger one wins.
      server: Kabam s30
      IGN: Leighton
      Class: Archer
      Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by Leighton87 View Post

they disable the usage of HS during CW to make it more fair but none of us can say it is actually fair to fight sylphs. It's called class wars so the people can see which one is the strongest in their class supposedly. Now it has become more like Sylph wars, where the one who chose the "better" and "stronger" Sylph wins. It has nothing to do with a class anymore so I second that Sylphs should be removed from Class Wars. On that regard get rid of troops too... Just make it a simply Player vs Player fight where the stronger one wins.
        90k and 67k BR will not win you the class wars, even if they disable Sylphs.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

LOL... I'm not talking about myself.. I talk in general

Sylphs have nothing to do with ur Class or ur Skills (maybe even luck when meeting a similar strong enemy)

It should be Players vs Players and not "Whoever has the better Sylph wins". Also I am not talking about winning the entire CW I am talking about winning 1 fight ie get more Glory Crystals. Yes, ofc I would like to see myself in top 100 one day competeing (which is prob everyones goal for CW in the beginning) but I am not so blind to assume just because they turn off the Sylphs I will win CW.

Comment

What skills are we talking about here? Do you mean cash?
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Ur choice of ur 5 Skills to fight in CW affects the outcome... ur choice of rune for CW also effects the outcome... ur choice of Astrals for CW effects the outcome.... if u take ur time u can also get some decent refined stats (thanks to the jewel hunt now) and some decent gems in ur gear which would also effect the outcome

Basically how u decide to build ur toon and what skills u choose to beat the opponent should determin how good u are.

Cash is not a Skill. I have met pleanty of people who have spent a LOT more cash than me that I beat (before the Sylphs) because I build my toon better then them. Now I got no chance against them because their Sylphs can just waste me away if I am very unlucky.

Comment

This is a pay2win game.

Using Sylphs also need skills. You must know how to click on awaken.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Leighton87 View Post

Am totaly agree to that you saying, i feel it more like Sylph Wars, the Class Wars has ben removed frome the game. Them should change name to Sylph War.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Is class wars no sylps war =)
                    Class: Knight
                    Level: 76
                    Br: 120.000

NO CASHER

Comment

Remove that damn sylph from CW otherwise it's not CW is it how much money you have spent on our sylph

Comment

It has always been cash wars.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

idk as an archer most of my matches ends before awakening in CW. High Damage-Avg. Def.- No heals(not counting runes). its who kills in first 30-35 secs. but yeah i can understand what you mean in knight/mage senario. where some times even after 200 sec and match does not end.
                          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                            idk as an archer most of my matches ends before awakening in CW. High Damage-Avg. Def.- No heals(not counting runes). its who kills in first 30-35 secs. but yeah i can understand what you mean in knight/mage senario. where some times even after 200 sec and match does not end.
                            I agree to this to a point. Archer fights are usually over within the first minute but when it drags on (which does happen) then it mostly depends on what sylph u have and what skills it has and how high it is upgraded to decide who wins the fight. I have had the situation where I was clearly the weaker one but thanks to my iris heal I was able to beat that archer with a pan/apollo. It also happened the other way around.

Comment

If you meat 2 strong archer in like same br its can take time to.
                              Spicelt if them both rune Iris and heal for echo attack the other once do.
                              But ofc if somebody meat 10-20k br higre that some other else its ends fast problie in every singel class.

2 Archer me Iris can take out in the time to when one use Delpic another use Rain Dance, next use Delpic the other use Rain Dance and the fast heling skills.

Go out frome it bloodthirst, hp runes etc. But yes must of the match can done fast.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X