Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CW qualifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Malleus,

Be glad you walked away when you did man. This CW was a ****-shoot on whether or not you were lucky enough or spent enough to get an edge. I was one of the very few lucky ones to pop a blue Amazon Queen last night in advance of Class Wars. Engulfed a L65 Sylph and used about 750 Sylph XP Scrolls to power-level it to 62. Bought Infernal Inflammation from the Shop and it utterly dominated.

Note - I didn't dominate, it did. 120k + Crits @ 50% on the Delphic, and the set-up power was hitting for about 40k (at 0%) every Crit as well as giving a 10% Damage Boost vs the hit target. I only ran into one other person who had an Amazon Queen in play, and that was Sinner, and his was already Purple. He was my only 2 losses.

I imagine many others felt like I did 2 CW ago when all I had was a Blue Iris and I kept getting mowed down by lower BR Mages with Blue Pans.
    I have enough mahra in my inventory to get an AmazonQueen to 3* purple. But I had already stopped playing since December 31st, and have no desire to re-start again

I've logged on about 3 times since then. The game was as laggy as ever. I've read about so many bugs.

I'm enjoying my Diablo3 and a lot of free time on my hands.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Zorich,

Grats on the ranking. I ranked 7th myself. Only losses were to Bob(however the hell he spells blabla) and leageleye (since I'm guessing you know him/her let them know great fight). If your Amazon is even half as scary as Sinners looks on Jacko's video I hope I don't run into you. My Purple Pan hits for around 100k if both Delphic shots crit but 120k is....well.....yeah.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

points are diffferent from all server as each server with different no. of participants

more participants of course require higher pts to final

I am in oceanic server, knight, 3480 pts alr rank 20
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          Zorich,

Grats on the ranking. I ranked 7th myself. Only losses were to Bob(however the hell he spells blabla) and leageleye (since I'm guessing you know him/her let them know great fight). If your Amazon is even half as scary as Sinners looks on Jacko's video I hope I don't run into you. My Purple Pan hits for around 100k if both Delphic shots crit but 120k is....well.....yeah.
          Gratz yourself! Great Prelim Ranking!

Leagleye and I are in the same guild along with Keldof and Tamera. We've got quite a few Mage reps out there. Keldof I think he had tech diff towards the end. I know he was 9-1 at one point, but then we stopped hearing from him and he didn't make the cut. Finished with around 3300 Pts. I can't imagine Kel going 2-3 down the stretch, so I'm thinking something musta happened. I'm thinking he got DC'd and just missed a fight outright - which is enough to trash one's chances.

But that means 2nd place is wide open since Kel's not in the Finals and Malleus retired

As to the Sylph, going into last night I had around 1100 Mahra saved up and got lucky popping a Blue AQ from farming. Got it to L62 via Engulf + Scrolls, got it a 2nd and 3rd Star as well as the Infernal Inflammation skill (220% + 10% Damage Buff vs Target for 3 rounds). It performed so well I bumped it up to 4 Stars right after CW and I'm debating going 5 Stars as I've still got nearly 600 Mahra still. I also dumped all the Sepulcrum I'd been saving into it - about 1200 or so. So it's pretty nasty.

Still not as nasty as Sinner's though .

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            points are diffferent from all server as each server with different no. of participants

more participants of course require higher pts to final

I am in oceanic server, knight, 3480 pts alr rank 20
            points are different based on time zone not participants not server participants
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

yeah, when you think about it, more participants = higher points needed to qualify

imagine 200 participants vs 400 participants. the more participants, the more people getting 15 wins, so harder to qualify. if theres super many participants they may come a time that you need 15 wins to qualify. Which could be bad, i dunno how they rank same points though. Maybe BR? or level?

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                yeah, when you think about it, more participants = higher points needed to qualify

imagine 200 participants vs 400 participants. the more participants, the more people getting 15 wins, so harder to qualify. if theres super many participants they may come a time that you need 15 wins to qualify. Which could be bad, i dunno how they rank same points though. Maybe BR? or level?
                Same points, higher BR gets spot.

Comment

well.. i am 124k br potted, never made it 2 months in a row.

Top mage in my server, 140k br potted. he got ranked 36 last month in finals and this month he did not even qualify.

CW is not just about cashing. it is also about luck. Unless your br is in top 10 of your class. there will be a good chance u will not qualify.... also the lag is bad this round for cw.
                  IGN: watty
                  Server:s271
                  Class: Knight
                  BR: 120k + growing slowly
                  Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
                    well.. i am 124k br potted, never made it 2 months in a row.

Top mage in my server, 140k br potted. he got ranked 36 last month in finals and this month he did not even qualify.

CW is not just about cashing. it is also about luck. Unless your br is in top 10 of your class. there will be a good chance u will not qualify.... also the lag is bad this round for cw.
                    Just because he is a high BR mage does not mean they can think fast enough during the battle. Chances are they are still on Necro 15 too I bet.

Comment

Dont forget you points can has ben for be top 100 but you have lower BR that the 100th people in you class with make you missing it.

If Top 100 has say 3400 points has 120 000 br
                      if Top 101 has say 3400 points has 119 999 br

its will be him with 120 000 some get the spot even if them has same points.

Sometimes can be like 20 people me same points but the strongest into BR take home the spot.

Am Archer got something like 3500 points and come Rank 60.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Ranking is not based on a fixed amount of points, I think its top 100 highest points plus a sub-ranking on BR
                        I got lucky and got into finals on high Br with 3200 points ranked 90. Lost 1 fight, had a CD during the next one, and completely missed the one after because of bugged login

Comment

The rankings are not making sense. Our top mage had a higher score and a higher BR than many who made the list. Does anyone know for sure how CW's rankings are determined?

Comment

ppls with 30k br higher than me didn't get into top 100....

so yea... CW is weird.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              ppls with 30k br higher than me didn't get into top 100....

so yea... CW is weird.
                              Well it depends who you get matched up with lots of variables deciding

Comment

3rd on whatever server kabam s1 is.. 3790 i think
                                Knight - Kabam - S1
                                Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                                X