CW qualifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW qualifications

Im curious as to what the standard for a mage making it into class wars has become the last few months. I know for the first few months of class wars you were able to make it in with 3 or 4 losses and points equaling around 3300. Today i received 3 losses (stupid losses on my part) and missed the first round, and ended up with 3410 and didnt make it, so now im wondering by how much did i missed it.

if your also an archer or a knight, feel free to comment, interested in these classes as well. know a knight with 3 losses and 3430 pts that didn't make it and an archer with about 3480 pts that did make it.
    Last edited by R23209055; 01-23-2014, 04:02 PM. Reason: added the knight and archer

3430 not made it, im guessing 3480 might be the number to get in

Comment

3320, 5 losses, but then again, not much I can do against lvl 80 or chaos runes...
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

you should mention which zone, oceanic? european? us east? us west? I am interested in allclasses from the european cw :P

Comment

im guessing europe since the post was made just after cw

Comment

3480 3 losses never made it, Something was seriously wrong with this cw.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              you should mention which zone, oceanic? european? us east? us west? I am interested in allclasses from the european cw :P
              European, but also interested in other servers.

Comment

Ok... I've got 9 wins and 0 defeats... I've got the total of 3000 pts. But I didn't qualify. I see people with 0 wins, who still managed to get there! Can some1 explain me the system, because obviously I am clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by djimmy006 View Post
                  Ok... I've got 9 wins and 0 defeats... I've got the total of 3000 pts. But I didn't qualify. I see people with 0 wins, who still managed to get there! Can some1 explain me the system, because obviously I am clueless.
                  Uh it's not possible to pass without wins, you need judging from this thread around 3500 minimum. If you lose all you won't get even close to that.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by djimmy006 View Post
                    You're looking at the results of last month's finals.
                    Mage
                    L80 DSW
                    IMDE

Comment

Requirement for top 100 is 3500+ points.

Comment

If you want to make top 100 in Cash wars spend more cash problem solved

Comment

3490 I made in the last 3-4 class wars and always qualified.
                          All who say you need 3500+ are lying.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Last classwars I placed 100th for archer and had 3440 points. When it comes down to people with same points whoever has higher BR wins. This time i made my normal 3600 points and placed 27th.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                              3490 I made in the last 3-4 class wars and always qualified.
                              All who say you need 3500+ are lying.
                              Usually its 3500+ if you have good players in cross-server, you must be with complete noob cross-servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X