Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain me this please- why damage is fluctuating ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain me this please- why damage is fluctuating ?

ok so if i duel an abc player (here abc is an imaginary name) in Arens solo (afk mode). i deal 41K damage to troop with ultimate slasher, but when we duel in Real time , which mean pvp in Altar , or Sylph atoll. or Amethyst mine , i deal less damage to troop like 36K and troop tends to survive more ,they have 2600 - 2700 troop, which is not changing.
    so why is it that a troop is dead in ultimate slasher+brutality+ultimate slasher (when i duel them in Solo Arena), and when we are in pvp mode their trop have 10-15% hp left.
    Any Logic ?

and please don't say "they are strong or weak", "my astral are different", "using different sylph". or any other think .

NOTE- Everything is fine. and all in place.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Two things:
    - To begin with, there is fluctuation in damage dealt (36k to 41k seems to be relatively small)
    - When a player is offline, some of the astrals aren't working
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Two things:
      - To begin with, there is fluctuation in damage dealt (36k to 41k seems to be relatively small)
      - When a player is offline, some of the astrals aren't working
      1.o_O there are not small damage there is 5K difference (got level 9 will destroyer)
      2. yes maybe but they don't have charm astral to work for troop.
      you must aslo try the combo u used in solo and arena with same person, then again with pvp. (use same skills in series)
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Some academy skills may not be working then, as even if troop count is there and not working it will not have an effect on the damage they take, just their HP will be increased. I think some troop PDEF academy stat might not be working in afk mode.

Comment

There is a 90% to 110% damage fluctuation.
          If you dealt 41k in damage, it means your damage should be in the 37k to 45k range.
          If you dealt 36k damage, then your damage is in the 32-40k range.
          Put it together and your base damage with ultimate slasher should be in 37-40k range.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
            There is a 90% to 110% damage fluctuation.
            If you dealt 41k in damage, it means your damage should be in the 37k to 45k range.
            If you dealt 36k damage, then your damage is in the 32-40k range.
            Put it together and your base damage with ultimate slasher should be in 37-40k range.
            Sorry but you are wrong. How do you know that 36k is the mean of the damage? What if 36k is at the higher (or lower) end of it?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Sorry but you are wrong. How do you know that 36k is the mean of the damage? What if 36k is at the higher (or lower) end of it?
              The 36k damage is somewhere in the 90%-110% of the base damage. If 36k is on the higher end (110% of base), then his base would be around 32k. If the 36k is on the lower end (90% of base), then his base is roughly 40k. That's why the 36k damage means his damage (before fluctuation) is somewhere in the 32-40k range.

Comment

academy & guild skills not working when offline.

Comment

Brutal edge..

Comment

Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
                    academy & guild skills not working when offline.
                    yeah thanks . i hope so.

my patk is 35K and i think all academy blessing don't work in afk mode as bambiagbayani said
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-24-2014, 04:38 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Has nothing to do with afk mode, its when a player is offline then they don't work. Or more precisely a %age doesn't work. The longer someone is offline the weaker their toon in solo arena/other AI instances becomes and the more academy/other thing is disabled.

Astrals not working is a simple enough thing to see, when you duel an EWD class and see them crit in arena is proof enough. And often when a player is offline for a few hours their troops turn into butter.

Comment

maybe when you duel in real time he upgraded his academy boosts..maybe increased troop mdef/pdef and troop HP..sorry just another maybe.. lol
                        Server: S289-Ink Nether
                        IGN: Therevin
                        Lvl: 64
                        Honor: Lord Divine
                        Guild: Ascension

Comment

Working...
                        X