Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

more frandly interface suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more frandly interface suggestions

Suggestion_1 - would be grate to have information about how much more EXP I need to gain, to get to next lvl. Would be nice to have this info when mouse/cursor on lvl indicator http://SSMaker.ru/76e33d08/

Suggestion_2 - I think would be cool to have additional info about dif. object locations when pers. in the wilds, something like follows:
    1 - side window with ticks on/off options for "direction and distance" arrow indication to follows: castles, chests, gold mines, NPS. Arrows must be diferent colors or with small picture so if you touch it - detailed window should opens (with name, lvl, guards for chest) and if arrow pressed - screen should move to location.
    2 - Zoom out for wilds (and may be also for other locations)
    3 - more detailed map for EACH wilds with possibility to move screen to any part of the wilds (only for the part where you castle grounded) through the map and indication of existing castles. Especially will be cool if I can edit/make marks on the map.

Suggestion_3 - and I'm tired about pop-up window witch appearing with recommendation to socket gems every time when I lose in Duel.
    And "sort items" window, may be system may memoraise my tick and don't ask me every time after login again the same question?
    And this 2 buttons http://SSMaker.ru/21127f87/ I want them remember my choice and don't expand windows all the time.
    Last edited by Denzzzil; 01-24-2014, 03:57 AM.

I dont agree to be frandly this is no PvE game just for get exp and leged stones.

Otherwise is a PvP Based games.-
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
    X