Reduce rate for Ghostbusters quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduce rate for Ghostbusters quest

This one is annoying as hell did 2in a row than 3normal and now finishing 3rd in a row after.... and i had alot of 2-3 in a row of this quests.So I think if you lower the rate of getting this quest will be great.Prefer to kill 20-30mobs from campagin map than ghostbusters.

P.S And almost every time its L1 or L2 ... farming for pan and iris great indeed when you think that things cant get any more screwed.

Here`s how I see the % for L1-4:
    -L1 Iris 60%
    -L2 Pan 30%
    -L3 Amazon 4%
    -L4 Gaia 6%
    Its all based upon personal experiance may be different for the rest of you but if im gonna grind via quest I would of prefer 3-4.
    Dunno why the stimulating farming the old farts.*** Logic xD.
    Last edited by Clin7eas7wood; 01-24-2014, 06:37 AM.

if they reduce the kill sylphs quest rate they might increase the pay insignia/tokens ones

Comment

Well a little wont hurt no one like after every 5 to follow 1 ghostbusters.Cuz now we beat our ***** doing in a row all the time from 2-3-4 witch is madness.

Comment

My guildie did 8 in row. lol

Comment

i had 25 out of 40 circuits on 1st day send me to L4 atoll lol

Comment

the funny thing is that we all complained about the low drop rate of essence in atoll without actually having to fight them. Now the % for them to dissapear significally increased which now actually is a little annoying since we have to kill them for the circuit

Comment

I agree with this
              +1.
              Hate it -_-

I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

This wouldn't be so bad if the auction house was here. Reason being is you can sell these sylphs there since they come unbound. Thus, meaning a surplus of green and blue sylphs in the market. However, since no auction house is available this is just a redundant quest that really has no purpose except to be completed for the circuit quests.

Comment

To be honest, I think they should remove crypt token quests, and make Ghostbusters quest, or the nightmare dungeon ones every 10 times. It means you'll need to go to those 20 times a week, that sounds really reasonable from my point of view.

Comment

I had only 2 mp to finish void, alot of campaigns, clear dt, alot of QTE Exercices, wack a mouse and atoll's.
                    I had no pay ins/tokens quests.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                      I had only 2 mp to finish void, alot of campaigns, clear dt, alot of QTE Exercices, wack a mouse and atoll's.
                      I had no pay ins/tokens quests.
                      You had a lot of luck. I got token quest twice

Comment

Originally posted by Xero93 View Post
                        You had a lot of luck. I got token quest twice
                        ^_^
                        I keep my tokens atm, they are VERY valuable to me -.- don't think I'll finish that quest, rather spend a imperial seal for it :P
                        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

^_^
                          I keep my tokens atm, they are VERY valuable to me -.- don't think I'll finish that quest, rather spend a imperial seal for it :P
                          Agreed, it's stupid how they even have such a quest. I don't even understand what they were thinking. If it was something like 30 tokens, then it's a little reasonable (though still stupid).
                          The point of these quests is not to make them annoying... come on now... make it so that they require some time, but not ridiculous things like sylphs and these. The collection ones seem the most "fair".

Comment

Might be weird and BORING, but the sylph quests got me to exchange amazon queen and got a green seal . Gonna wait till monday now and see, I might get a blue amazon/gaia ^_^.
                            The point of the quests was to add something new and to not have players complain about nothing to do anymore, but true....killing sylphs and other stuff take alot of time and it can be boring ( especially if some higher ones tend to attack and kick you out from atoll ).
                            I am bit happy cause I can farm all kind of sylphs with it, giving me chances to get all blue ( low chance, but still ), and bit sad cause it goes waaaaay to slow >.<

Comment

Might be weird and BORING, but the sylph quests got me to exchange amazon queen and got a green seal . Gonna wait till monday now and see, I might get a blue amazon/gaia ^_^.
                              The point of the quests was to add something new and to not have players complain about nothing to do anymore, but true....killing sylphs and other stuff take alot of time and it can be boring ( especially if some higher ones tend to attack and kick you out from atoll ).
                              I am bit happy cause I can farm all kind of sylphs with it, giving me chances to get all blue ( low chance, but still ), and bit sad cause it goes waaaaay to slow >.<
                              I receive mostly kill iris and pan quests and I am afraid not to receive a blue one there instead of electro and say '****, I should have exhanged gaia first)

Comment

Working...
                              X