Please Think about it once "AFK" Sylph Atoll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    You still have to go to L3 or 4 atolls. It should be like camp, cata, and necro. Where you have to complete at least once to blitz. In this case you need to collect at least one sylph each level in order to blitz those atols. Sylphs from drops do not count. That way you need a total of 240 essences in order to blitz each atoll. That way it gives some "challenge" as well as kills the repetitiveness from that. They can charge balens to end blitz faster as well.
    I agree with u and capturing 1 sylph take almost 1 min either u hit or not .. coz after victory it take few seconds to get out and almost it take 1 hr to make 1 sylph and i made almost 20+ but not a single green i got ..
    and if we calculate about tym making 20 sylph and all r white then it seem wastage of time
    Class : Archer
    Guild: **Chaos**(S310)
    Name : Axel
    Title :Astral Master

Sylph Iris Amazon Gaia
    Finally Have Apollo Hadεs
    NO cashing until R2 give non greedy events.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      I say a blitz type thing is better. You can input what map you would like to go to in the atol and the number of sylphs you want killed.
      Don't give them the idea! they'll make you spend balen on it unless you don't mind spending
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
        Don't give them the idea! they'll make you spend balen on it unless you don't mind spending
        They're already making many off of 'You-know-who-you-are' bot service LOL.

It's no wonder he hasn't been banned since they discovered him, guy spends all the money he gets selling scripts into Wartune,
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

moderators pls reply for once .....

Sylph Iris Amazon Gaia

Comment

Lol...afk or not afk..i kill that essence nonafk in 4-5 shoots...what is the problem than?..lol =)
            *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
            lvl 61
            Class:Archer
            Guild:Valor
            Battle rating:40k.
            Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
            Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Lol afk sylph, I see a deja vu similar to world boss afk mode. Lot of balen if you want to afk it.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                They're already making many off of 'You-know-who-you-are' bot service LOL.

It's no wonder he hasn't been banned since they discovered him, guy spends all the money he gets selling scripts into Wartune,
                LOL, I'm suprised he not banned quicker, imagine what the people would have spent getting mahra and sepulchrum if they not bot for blue/green pets and free sepulch ^^

Is jus like any basic economic system, the lower earning masses pay more combined tax than the top, and equally have more spending power jus cos of numbers ^^
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

lol i have lvl 60 set and i can killl that in 2-3 shots but the thing is it make feel boring in pressing keys.. again and again and if we need to finish then we have to jus QTE skills and that need commands..
                  Originally posted by MARKANHRVATxdXD View Post
                  Lol...afk or not afk..i kill that essence nonafk in 4-5 shoots...what is the problem than?..lol =)

Sylph Iris Amazon Gaia

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                    LOL, I'm suprised he not banned quicker, imagine what the people would have spent getting mahra and sepulchrum if they not bot for blue/green pets and free sepulch ^^Is jus like any basic economic system, the lower earning masses pay more combined tax than the top, and equally have more spending power jus cos of numbers ^^
                    this is new, I haven't read this issue here in forum. can u link me up to that thread how did it leaked or he confessed himself. Looks interesting to read tho 😁 thanks
                    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by Axel♂ View Post
                      lol i have lvl 60 set and i can killl that in 2-3 shots but the thing is it make feel boring in pressing keys.. again and again and if we need to finish then we have to jus QTE skills and that need commands..
                      Oh lord ... Just target sylph and change window to some online movie or somethingback to wartune after 40 sec and do it like that...
                      Who in right mind look all the time on game in aTol xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i think it be better if we have some lucky drop,like essence x2,x3,x5

Comment

Originally posted by zlolub View Post
                          That is an excellent idea.
                          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                          Smart people outsmart each other.
                          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                          TheGuardingDark status: ██
                          senadbasic status: ██
                          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Or make likes on dungeon..
                            The mobs come to us and attack

Comment

Originally posted by zlolub View Post
                              that is called 'lucky chance to get a free sylph aka 60 essence instead of 1 essence'

Comment

i hate this atoll again and again for circut quests plz finish this atoll quest keep limited these atolls

Comment

Working...
                                X