to many damn atoll circuits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to many damn atoll circuits

its only my impresion or 50%+ are atoll circuit quests. out of 80 circuits until now i had like 50+ in atoll, and the last 15 in a row were all in atoll lv 2/3 or 4. evan so, if they can implement something so that we can teleport, it takes mroe to get to lv 4 atoll than kill the sylphs

True, but people were complaining about nothing to do, so R2 kinda gave us circuit quests, with weekly quests, all kind ( hard,easy,medium,boring,etc...). Its a way to stay in game even after you finished your dailies and tanks and wb and whatever...to do circuits ( if the sylph quests won't bug/bother you and you'll rage quit ^_^ ).
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I agree too many atoll quests. Provide teleport to Level option when you enter the atoll to relive some of the running around.

Comment

ill not rage quit, its not like its boring, its ok its 10 sylphs not 100 and i can read in the mean time, but the runing around tis what its boring. tell me will you not be sad/bored when you have to go 7 times in a row to lv 4 atoll for sylph or flowers?

Comment

Alot of people are saying not enough circuit quests, maybe 500 a week will be better.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Atoll quests not so bad, I do agree they're probably in the ~50% range, but meh easier than spending crypt tokens and ****. Did my 200 already, will probably do them weekly. You get the 50 quest chest at 100 and 150 as well and then the big 200 chest + gold/daru/SC so its not that bad for a bit of a time waste.

Comment

I hate those epic shard quests and that sob lych, samsara and some $#$#@$ nm.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                Alot of people are saying not enough circuit quests, maybe 500 a week will be better.
                Those people need psychiatric help!

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                  Those people need psychiatric help!
                  Give people like 5-10 fashion cores/good luck charms/crypt keys and they are willing to do 1.000 quests per week.
                  Don't mess with the players around here, they can do everything for some shop items.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Yes,but its cool ^_^ U exchange ur sylphs and have a chance to have :Common sylphs,uncommon sylph..and very rare sylph =))
                    *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                    lvl 61
                    Class:Archer
                    Guild:Valor
                    Battle rating:40k.
                    Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                    Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

The amount isn't the problem it's the rewards. This is just like fishing for me. Too boring, and not worth it.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Atoll quests not so bad, I do agree they're probably in the ~50% range, but meh easier than spending crypt tokens and ****. Did my 200 already, will probably do them weekly. You get the 50 quest chest at 100 and 150 as well and then the big 200 chest + gold/daru/SC so its not that bad for a bit of a time waste.
                        Really? you will also get the 50 quest chest at 100 at 150????

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          Really? you will also get the 50 quest chest at 100 at 150????
                          U get it each time u finish 50 quests...50 100 150 200 + big chest for finish

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            U get it each time u finish 50 quests...50 100 150 200 + big chest for finish
                            No, don't get one at 200 (apart from the big one). Even says on the circuit thing Chests x3. 50, 100 and 150 only.
                            So 9 fashion shards and the other stuff.

Comment

Its pretty easy.
                              3 chests every 50 levels and at 200th quest you get the royal chest ( the big one ), so 4 chests per total.

Comment

Working...
                              X