Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increase in my MATK effect my sylph's(iris,gaia,apollo)'s matk too ?(I'm Knight)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase in my MATK effect my sylph's(iris,gaia,apollo)'s matk too ?(I'm Knight)

So , i was thinking if i increase my matk , will it increase my sylph's matk too ?
    IF YES
    can you prove it, or give me something to trust.?
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

No it won't increase your sylph's MATK but some people say if you increase your MATK it increases your damage with an Iris / Gaia in Sylph Mode.
    Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

the attack of your sylph shall be added to the highest of yours and transfrom it into the specific type of attack so the lesser attack wont be taken into consideration. At least that is what i heard, never tested it :P

Comment

Read theory #2:

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/...h-testing.html

Though I found a little bit contradicting from theory #1.

Comment

i tested this with knight and iris. i dont claim that it must be correct, but i did not notice any change in sylph-form damage after increasing my knight's matk, no matter if it came from astral or pot/scroll . only str pot or patk scroll did make a change.
          if you wanna test yourself, it's easy to see even small changes in damage if you repeat the same fight with same stats and same attacks (make sure you dont get any damage buffs during fight, for example gaia with that 5% atk passive would be a bad choice for this).
          write down all the damage numbers u see and you will notice that your damage will always get rounded to one of about 20 possible values. once you stop seeing new numbers on the screen you change your stats slightly and if it has any effect on the attack/skill u are trying with, you should see completely different numbers now.

Comment

sry for double post.
            just wanted to add that a good place to test this is at some mp boss that you can reach solo and survive long enough but can't kill easily so you can repeat as many times as u want.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
              Read theory #2:

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/...h-testing.html

Though I found a little bit contradicting from theory #1.
              Lol at anyone reading this massive casher no brain's blog.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                Lol at anyone reading this massive casher no brain's blog.
                I don't care if you hate massive cashers, and I don't about your reasons at it... I can, and I will read what I want to read.
                Just make your own blog, so you can share some ideas... And oh, I am still waiting for the guide that would counteract the "slow-leveling guide" of Ginger. :P

Anyways, Jacko, said:
                "If anyone wants to challenge my findings, feel free to contact me and will send you the video's and information I collected."

You may want to really challenge his findings, jamesbacmon.

Comment

I don't care if you hate massive cashers, and I don't about your reasons at it... I can, and I will read what I want to read.
                  Just make your own blog, so you can share some ideas... And oh, I am still waiting for the guide that would counteract the "slow-leveling guide" of Ginger. :P

Anyways, Jacko, said:
                  "If anyone wants to challenge my findings, feel free to contact me and will send you the video's and information I collected."

Jamesbacmon? Just shows how clueless you are.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    Jamesbacmon? Just shows how clueless you are.
                    First paragraph is addressed to you.

The second paragraph (and the third) was addressed to james.

Comment

Anyways, Jacko, said:

I challenge him on the forum all the time and he keeps spouting back nonsense in my face. The guy thinks he's always right, you can't challenge him.
                      He bought himself to the top and now thinks he a guru. And I have nothing against heavy cashers, it's just his attitude towards people challenging him.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

the total ATK = your knight PATK + gaia MATK, so increasing your knight patk does matter

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          I challenge him on the forum all the time and he keeps spouting back nonsense in my face. The guy thinks he's always right, you can't challenge him.
                          He bought himself to the top and now thinks he a guru. And I have nothing against heavy cashers, it's just his attitude towards people challenging him.
                          I'm a guru.

<-- Guru
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                            the total ATK = your knight PATK + gaia MATK, so increasing your knight patk does matter
                            true, so no other theories needed

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Oh my ♥ God ! will you please tell me Yes or No ?
                              Does MATK for me will help my sylph to do more damage ?
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-27-2014, 01:32 PM. Reason: Watch your language, mister!
                              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                              X