Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Increase in my MATK effect my sylph's(iris,gaia,apollo)'s matk too ?(I'm Knight)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    Oh my Fᴜᴄᴋing God ! will you please tell me Yes or No ?
    Does MATK for me will help my sylph to do more damage ?
    Player matk, no.
    Sylph matk, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      Oh my ♥ God ! will you please tell me Yes or No ?
      Does MATK for me will help my sylph to do more damage ?
      I demand roses first .
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-27-2014, 01:33 PM.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        I challenge him on the forum all the time and he keeps spouting back nonsense in my face. The guy thinks he's always right, you can't challenge him.
        He bought himself to the top and now thinks he a guru. And I have nothing against heavy cashers, it's just his attitude towards people challenging him.
        Kinda off-topic but I'm pretty sure most of your responses to Jacko have been overly complicated versions of "Shut up you damn dirty casher" but hey that's just my opinion. His INTENTIONS seem decent enough to me and ultimately he's not really hurting anyone. He thinks he knows it all. You think you know it all. I DO know it all as evidenced by my ever so well constructed posts and extensive vocabulary (<---Thinly veiled, sarcastic self-deprecation there in case you missed it...) so why does it really matter?
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

YOU TOOK MY SYLPH AND I CAN NOT GET ANY BACK INTO FORMATION WHAT IS UP WITH THIS? MY GOLD MY DARU, MY ALCHEMY, MY AMATHEYST HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT. ALL GONE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GONE.... FIX IT PLEASE I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO UPSET I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY HERE IM ABOUT TO QUIT, LOGGING ON PROBLEMS TO NAME A FEW....... JUST SIMPLY A JOKE AM I UPSET OH YOU BET I AM. RESOLVE THIS ISSUSE. MY SYLPH WERE 65, 65,47 AND TH NEW ONES ........ YA GOT MY NAME NOW FIX IT

Comment

Originally posted by R24936865 View Post
            YOU TOOK MY SYLPH AND I CAN NOT GET ANY BACK INTO FORMATION WHAT IS UP WITH THIS? MY GOLD MY DARU, MY ALCHEMY, MY AMATHEYST HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT. ALL GONE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GONE.... FIX IT PLEASE I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO UPSET I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY HERE IM ABOUT TO QUIT, LOGGING ON PROBLEMS TO NAME A FEW....... JUST SIMPLY A JOKE AM I UPSET OH YOU BET I AM. RESOLVE THIS ISSUSE. MY SYLPH WERE 65, 65,47 AND TH NEW ONES ........ YA GOT MY NAME NOW FIX IT
            There is an in-game ticket function for a reason by the way.....
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
              Kinda off-topic but I'm pretty sure most of your responses to Jacko have been overly complicated versions of "Shut up you damn dirty casher" but hey that's just my opinion. His INTENTIONS seem decent enough to me and ultimately he's not really hurting anyone. He thinks he knows it all. You think you know it all. I DO know it all as evidenced by my ever so well constructed posts and extensive vocabulary (<---Thinly veiled, sarcastic self-deprecation there in case you missed it...) so why does it really matter?
              Go read my first posts on his thread, they're constructive and normal, but he can't take a hit. So it started going back and forward untill he said he doesn't want to reply anymore.
              I'm sorry but that's not the way you should handle people disagreeing with you... I said multiple times in those responses that I know his intentions are meant well for example.

He just doesn't like it when people disagree, it's not just me.

Also before Januari, I used to be a casher myself, so I have nothing against cashers of all formats. But my problem with Jacko is how he constantly gives guides he thinks are good for all levels but they aren't.
              He can't see the difference, probably because he never has been anything less than a heavy casher.

You don't know how the poor suffer, unless you're poor or have been poor yourself. Same goes for the game.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                Go read my first posts on his thread, they're constructive and normal, but he can't take a hit. So it started going back and forward untill he said he doesn't want to reply anymore.
                I'm sorry but that's not the way you should handle people disagreeing with you... I said multiple times in those responses that I know his intentions are meant well for example.

He just doesn't like it when people disagree, it's not just me.

Also before Januari, I used to be a casher myself, so I have nothing against cashers of all formats. But my problem with Jacko is how he constantly gives guides he thinks are good for all levels but they aren't.
                He can't see the difference, probably because he never has been anything less than a heavy casher.

You don't know how the poor suffer, unless you're poor or have been poor yourself. Same goes for the game.
                I actually did read the entire conversation and while some of your initial comments may have had a shred of constructiveness and a good chunk of truth in them they were also presented in a very argumentative tone (yes you can glean tone from text) which is what likely evoked the defensive stance he took in your convo.

I've also followed his videos since they came out because quite honestly it's interesting to see what that kind of cash is capable of. It's really no different than Zebq when he was posting videos it's just that Jacko decided to go one step further and create some guides and a Blog based on his observations of the game.

Now you can choose to bash a persons decision to take the time and effort to create something if you so desire. I am in no way trying to argue that point. I also am not disagreeing with you per-say that his guides do not apply to anyone who isn't a heavy casher. What I am saying is that simply because he made guides that you don't agree with doesn't NECESSARILY warrant the level of reaction you have shown.

Oh and by the way. I have been poor. I have been homeless. I did not suffer because I CHOSE not to suffer. I also never begrudged someone with wealth offering what they viewed as help to me even if the "help" was not beneficial because they didn't understand my situation.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

we should make a poll on who makes the worst guides
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                    I actually did read the entire conversation and while some of your initial comments may have had a shred of constructiveness and a good chunk of truth in them they were also presented in a very argumentative tone (yes you can glean tone from text) which is what likely evoked the defensive stance he took in your convo.

I've also followed his videos since they came out because quite honestly it's interesting to see what that kind of cash is capable of. It's really no different than Zebq when he was posting videos it's just that Jacko decided to go one step further and create some guides and a Blog based on his observations of the game.

Now you can choose to bash a persons decision to take the time and effort to create something if you so desire. I am in no way trying to argue that point. I also am not disagreeing with you per-say that his guides do not apply to anyone who isn't a heavy casher. What I am saying is that simply because he made guides that you don't agree with doesn't NECESSARILY warrant the level of reaction you have shown.

Oh and by the way. I have been poor. I have been homeless. I did not suffer because I CHOSE not to suffer. I also never begrudged someone with wealth offering what they viewed as help to me even if the "help" was not beneficial because they didn't understand my situation.
                    I do agree, I can react in a wrong way when people act the way he does. But that's because my fuse when it comes to it on this forum is growing shorter and shorter.

My intentions never were to bash him (or to bash anyone really) but his stubborness and then his plain insult towards me saying 'You just don't have the strategy to pass the preliminaries' was just the final stretch to me.
                    I never insulted him when I said he's a heavy casher, he just sees it that way.
                    It's quite laughable really. He cashes that hard, then make guides, clearly focussed on cashers, then starts to feel insulted when people mention it....

I often talk/discuss with other heavy cashers too but I never insult them because they're heavy cashers, it's part of the game.
                    Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-26-2014, 03:09 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

You are all wrong.
                      Have You Met Life Today?

Comment

Originally posted by xThe0ne View Post
                        You are all wrong.
                        It has been firmly established, based on my 404 incredibly prestigious previous posts on these forums, that I am never wrong. The only logical explanation I can see for your claim that I am wrong is that you are, in fact, the one who is wrong.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                          we should make a poll on who makes the worst guides
                          I don't know who makes the worst guides.

But my guides are the best:
                          Click on my link on how to prepare for class wars.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by xThe0ne View Post
                            You are all wrong.
                            Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing wrong with this, except that it ain't so. - Mark Twain

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              I don't know who makes the worst guides.

But my guides are the best:
                              Click on my link on how to prepare for class wars.
                              You need to edit that guide:

Step 8 - Announce your retirement from the game and spend all that extra free time trolling the forums.

I love your humor man but if you keep hanging around here so much you will eventually either start playing again or just become the Wartune equivalent of that creepy old homeless dude who goes to McDonalds and gets a small coffee and 20 refills.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

Comment

It's like retiring from a job but hanging around in the offices daily lmao.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X