Mine Archer AP has become bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    The higher your BR gets, the more crit you need. That's why many often say using pots and scrolls (and blessing wheel) for us is a double edged sword.
    We get better stats but our crit chance goes down if we use them.
    What we need is more help when it comes to building crit. For example if we use blessing wheel, our crit will rise too.
    They always focus on ATK, DEFENSE, HP and TROOP COUNT. That's good for EWD classes, not for crit classes.

And it's not just crit that's suffering, block for example too.
    reason why blessing wheel doesnt affect crit is cuz blessing wheel only works on academy technology. And since theres no crit or block training in academy, blessing wheel will not affect crit.

Comment

Please recharge more if you want to crit more.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        I am not too sure about your judgement,
        I saw a very noob 480k br guy in 7road with only 15k crit, theoretically according to your theory his crit should be at least 20k to 30k at least, for it to proc well.

But some guy wrote that crit beyond 15k is pretty pointless factoring into account guardian angel lvl 10.

Do you think it is ok if you can run some statistical data, like

100k br at 6k crit hitting 10000 times at say lych nm final boss.
        and a 120k br at 6k crit hitting 10000 times at the same boss.
        Please don't compare 7road to r2, they're more advanced, crit could be quite different there.

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
        reason why blessing wheel doesnt affect crit is cuz blessing wheel only works on academy technology. And since theres no crit or block training in academy, blessing wheel will not affect crit.
        I know that, that's my whole point, only way of inceasing crit further is with a scroll (+5 percent), for the rest there no way to enhance our crit with any buff.
        In the end we can buff ourself quite high but our crit remains the same (except for crit scroll).
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I see the block has become lower to dosent work.

But its so freking hard to upgrade block at Archer should mean we need to remove PDEF for block, i have alredy removed all MDEF for Critical.

Block and Crit has become bad, in both PvP, WB and MP.

In LL Nm i dont even crit more that mabye 3 times in a full hp bar.

and block the attack has become lower to only why to build more crit its higre gems that lvl 6 more soul lvl and lvl Crit astrals frome 7.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Alredy spend more that 40k balens a month sometimes more. But i dont put so mutch into Br stuff its must onyl chest for try get mount i spend one and some other stuff.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I have 60 k br (no medal atm) lvl 62 and my crit is 3100...I tend to crit alot even when I had the 55 set doing Moon NM . I have ledge 50 set now and still criting well...I gain rage like a maniac...even my apollo has a high crit rate. My crit gems are lvl 6. Im no big spender either, VIP, crypt keys, socket rods and gem scrolls, when i needs em.. is where my $$ goes . Maybe try the reverse, lower crit and see if you start to crit more.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              And don't forget to clean you cache memory
              Server: Kabam 17
              Player name: Dwarf
              Player level: 80
              Player class: Knight
              Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
              Battle rating: 615k
              Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

I think you need to raise your def and hp for your crits to start working properly again since they're pretty low compared to your patk and crit value.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I have 7k critical and have not noticed any difference. I did notice a low block rate in classwars for me and my opponents. This was the first classwars i had level 8 guardian angel, so maybe others went higher with it too. That could be one reason why people see less critical. My defense is same as him, and 10k less hp so that can't play any role.

Comment

Working...
                  X