Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

gem event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinglev
    started a topic gem event?

gem event?

How often do gem events happen? I know there was one for the past two months but I am wondering if it happens every single month like love thy mount and soul meditation. I have been saving my gems for a bout two weeks so I am wondering if I should keep saving or just go ahead and synth them

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    i did the same, and even though I understand how you feel, the reason we keep doing it is because we actually want those gem events for extra soul crystals and other rewards
    Well I know that also but it would be a good thing and have time to save up a lot of gems so you do not need to destroy them gems you already have in which to complete the lvl 7 gems.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    No more freking gems events alredy ben 2 close to echo other have destory must of all my games alredy need time to save up.
    i did the same, and even though I understand how you feel, the reason we keep doing it is because we actually want those gem events for extra soul crystals and other rewards

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Do you use google translate?
    I am the viewing how you did that location.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    No more freking gems events alredy ben 2 close to echo other have destory must of all my games alredy need time to save up.
    Do you use google translate?

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    No more gems events, I think for a while since it has already been two really close to each other have already eaten up my saved gems.
    Last edited by dwmedia; 01-25-2014, 08:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Well first it was uncommon, but last few events they dropped one every time (depending on duration of event tho).
    So i think it might become a common thing like soul crystals and whips

Leave a comment:

• Quickpick
    replied
    Originally posted by kinglev View Post
    How often do gem events happen? I know there was one for the past two months but I am wondering if it happens every single month like love thy mount and soul meditation. I have been saving my gems for a bout two weeks so I am wondering if I should keep saving or just go ahead and synth them
    They typically happen right after you have just synthed all your gems

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Normally once a month, and as Punk showed, it's more at the start of every month, so in a week (or 2).

Just super saiyan.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    dont forget this is a game , everything its posible)

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Could be we receive it every three months of the year and it just started the roll over. (Hypothesis)

September, December, January.
    9/1/2013, 12/1,2013, 1/1/2014.

Just saiyan.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    but in december was around the whips event time the gem one

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Most likely next month. We just had a gem event a few weeks ago. This is the pattern so please remember it.

First it starts out as two events in one month time. The month goes from the end of one month until the end of the other month

Gem event>gives soul crystals

Soul crytal event

These are the first have of the month. The first events.

Then it's the mount whip at the second part of the month where the second events for that month starts. Then it repeats itself over and over again. So you have one month to save gems, whips, and souls up which is plenty of time.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    search news & events, find pattern.

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    Well, with the way they are done....one might want to save upgrading gems until an event is up anyway...past upgrading to the old gem levels ofc(from nerfing from last gem event)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X