Cross-server Guild Batlle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-server Guild Batlle

It just came out of blue.. why dont we make cross-server guild battle? i think i will be fun

You can make it weekly or monthly event, so i think wartune will be more fun to play

it shall be implemented in an incoming patch, can't remember how long it lasts though

Comment

oh really? they should have make it come faster,, i can't wait any longer for exciting event

Comment

but its different than the normal gb, I'll send you the link to check on p m so the moderatos wont get bothered

Comment

LOL...you really don't want this to come about.

It will kill every guild on every server apart from one or two. Everyone will want to be in a guild that can participate in x-server GB to gain the rewards, most of the others will die off quickly.

Then when everyone realises that there are only 40 spots in x-server GB, everyone will start crying again.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            LOL...you really don't want this to come about.

It will kill every guild on every server apart from one or two. Everyone will want to be in a guild that can participate in x-server GB to gain the rewards, most of the others will die off quickly.

Then when everyone realises that there are only 40 spots in x-server GB, everyone will start crying again.
            as a g m of a top guild, I already started to cry.... the normal gb is already a pain, it causes a lot of dramas, for cross server gb I'll take some headache pills during each one lol

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              as a g m of a top guild, I already started to cry.... the normal gb is already a pain, it causes a lot of dramas, for cross server gb I'll take some headache pills during each one lol
              LOL. Been there done that myself, you can never keep all the guildies happy
              I nearly quit the game due to the hassle of GB. In the end I just stepped down, left the guild and became a normal player again. Had fun for the 1st time in ages after doing it and don't regret losing all the hassle one little bit

You may however need something a little stronger than headache tablets. I suggest an industrial batch of Morphine

Comment

its just boring as hell, coz we have known who will be rank 1-4 in guild battle every week,, so cross-server guild battle once a month isn't bad i think
                Last edited by labdigital; 01-25-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by labdigital View Post
                  It just came out of blue.. why dont we make cross-server guild battle? i think i will be fun

You can make it weekly or monthly event, so i think wartune will be more fun to play
                  Thought of the same thing, would be awesome!
                  Actually, also thought of cros-server battles, like top 50 then net ones until top 100. Winning server gets a reward or smth... just a thought. I'd like to see more group fights of all sorts and less events like tanks. Would make all the trouble putting together an awesome character even more worth it.

Comment

at will be coming on the upcoming patches so no need just be patient

Comment

Let the lag begin...

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                        let the lag begin...

good ya meantioned that lots of laggers will be there lol big time laggers

Comment

so that we are having a x-server BG....then maybe they should do this like the NCAA ( college basketball playoffs )....do this once a mnth or every other mnth..

Comment

Working...
                          X