Double Amethyst Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Amethyst Time

What can we do to make r2games to introduce D.A.T. twice a day?Making a petition,a poll,sending tickets everyday,making a daily thread,stop cashing,quiting the game...would these work?
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

Stay calm man...they do the best they can...just need time.. =)
    *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
    lvl 61
    Class:Archer
    Guild:Valor
    Battle rating:40k.
    Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
    Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Let's start a guerilla, let's spam a forum daily with our requests They will either leave us be, or hear us, or ban us. But considering Wartune wants to hear from us, they can't ban us, because it would mean they are trying to make us silent.

Comment

Stopping cashing will never work, because they achieved what they wanted. Because of the ridiculous amount of bbs received in dungeons, every 4th newbie in my server actually wants to buy balens to have easier play.

Comment

Patience is a virtue.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

need extend plunder protection. 10s only cover the transition delay when end of battle.

Comment

so im playing this amethyst mine from the begining.I never did it with double carts...I have 8900 crystals.A friend of mine started to play one month ago:lvl 42 and 13k crystals :|
              Server: Kabam 17
              Player name: Dwarf
              Player level: 80
              Player class: Knight
              Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
              Battle rating: 615k
              Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                What can we do to make r2games to introduce D.A.T. twice a day?Making a petition,a poll,sending tickets everyday,making a daily thread,stop cashing,quiting the game...would these work?
                It would be better if they would make groups like in battle ground. Or if they would make level difference like in wilds. What is the point of playing game where level 80 can attack level 50?

Comment

Working...
                X