This game is implayable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is implayable

Congratulations, R2games, you achieved a significant goal. While ignoring other players' complaints, you created even more lags.

DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN MAKE UP BY JEWEL HUNT AND OTHER THINGS FOR FREE PLAYERS WHEN THERE ARE COMMON THINGS NEEDING TO BE FIXED??????

Really, I am angry. Angry thanks to this stupid game. Thanks to this stupid players support!!! Lag issues are common complaint of people and YOU INSTEAD OF ELIMINATING THEM CREATE EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!

And the last few updates... Cicruit quests, new sylphs... You made it SO UNBEARABLE! On the 1st day I had to do 20 attempts of Jewel hunt 15 minutes!

These circuit quests cause so immense amount of lags that it's not a problem for me to skip 3 turns in battle!!! And thanks to this fact I lost 750 honor on bgs to guys I could beat normally if it wasn't for these lags.

So congratulations, you made this game implayable for me, and perhaps for even more players.

I wonder what do your actions mean. But the only thing which comes to my mind is "If you don't like it, then leave, we don't need you to play this. We have enough money."

If moderators delete this thread, I simply recreate it, I have a backup file saved in my computer

Originally posted by Poryg1 View Post
    Congratulations, R2games, you achieved a significant goal. While ignoring other players' complaints, you created even more lags.

DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN MAKE UP BY JEWEL HUNT AND OTHER THINGS FOR FREE PLAYERS WHEN THERE ARE COMMON THINGS NEEDING TO BE FIXED??????

Really, I am angry. Angry thanks to this stupid game. Thanks to this stupid players support!!! Lag issues are common complaint of people and YOU INSTEAD OF ELIMINATING THEM CREATE EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!

And the last few updates... Cicruit quests, new sylphs... You made it SO UNBEARABLE! On the 1st day I had to do 20 attempts of Jewel hunt 15 minutes!

These circuit quests cause so immense amount of lags that it's not a problem for me to skip 3 turns in battle!!! And thanks to this fact I lost 750 honor on bgs to guys I could beat normally if it wasn't for these lags.

So congratulations, you made this game implayable for me, and perhaps for even more players.

I wonder what do your actions mean. But the only thing which comes to my mind is "If you don't like it, then leave, we don't need you to play this. We have enough money."

If moderators delete this thread, I simply recreate it, I have a backup file saved in my computer
    If you dont like it and you dont cash over thousands a day then your opinion is invalid to them.

Comment

Please click on the link in my signature if you want to solve the lag problem.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Please click on the link in my signature if you want to solve the lag problem.
        Ehm, one technical note, I don't intend to pay 15k czk for a new computer just for Wartune. But yeah, I finally got why this game became "Pay to play", I just don't get why, because you're not paying to them when buying a new computer.

Comment

Ehm, one technical note, I don't intend to pay 15k czk for a new computer just for Wartune. But yeah, I finally got why this game became "Pay to play", I just don't get why, because you're not paying to them when buying a new computer.
          No, you pay for yourself, and when you see the game running smooth and all working good, you'll spend in game too.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

He's being satirical.... or i hope he is.

Anyway, it's Unplayable not Implayable.
            Last edited by Arlad; 01-26-2014, 07:35 AM.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              No, you pay for yourself, and when you see the game running smooth and all working good, you'll spend in game too.
              Yeah, I pay this for myself. But do you realize it would be buying a computer just for this game? So I would be paying 15k czk just for playing this game = pay to play. Though I know the default meaning is abit different, I still used it for this.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              He's being satirical.... or i hope he is.

Anyway, it's Unplayable not Implayable.
              Please teach me these pre-things like un-, im-, in-, ir- etc., I don'T know any rule of these things... And nobody teaches me it at school! But to be honest, I first wanted to write unplayable, but I don't know why I made it implayable.

Comment

Working...
              X