Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Big Ideas/Change for Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ideas/Change for Wartune

Hey so I had a idea for wartune and what it is was to add a auction house and or in game trading system for equipment and gold and such so when say a Knight picks up a bow he can give it to a guild member who needs it or something so that gets rid of alot of problems with when you get gear for a opposite class and also helps out your friends and guild members. I also would think that you could make it so the cultivation time takes less time and also put a no limit or a higher limit then 60 more like 100 so people can constantly play instead of running the 160 stam a day then not being able to play really anymore after that. I honestly think there are alot of restrictions in this game that shouldn't be involved because it makes it less fun when you can't do anything for 8 hours till you have money or something ya know. so that is all I have to say
    Agreed
    33.33%
    Disagreed
    66.67%

AH ( Auction house = trading ) was already spoken by PC ( wartune . c o m ) and it won't come here, no matter how many players will want it.
    If someone gets a problem/luck like you said, it recycles the item and move on.
    We all wanted that, but like I said, NO THREAD WILL MAKE AH COME ON ENGLISH SERVERS.
    Please try to read and understand cause they figured out a way to not put it cause of loosing money/balens/etc, else if it was a profit with AH, we would have had it way earlier than you think.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Already been asked about a zillion times, another thread won't do any good as po1nnnt says

Comment

if knight catches bow, unless it's purple, recycle it, simple

Comment

Wow, no one has thought of this idea before.

Who would have guessed?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

I really like this idea, but the trading must also be between same classes to help our guild members or friends... it would make the game more atractif... for those who think the game is boring right now....

Comment

and than it can be abused and and transfered crypt keys,sockets....from alternate character or new created to main

Comment

Working...
              X