Circuit quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit quest

hey R2 staff, i know u're too lazy to read suggestion, and will never do any of this, but still, i'll just fill some,
    i think it's better if u change circuit quest : kill 10 sylph in atoll to collect 10 essence, that way, we can save some after our 200 has been done, and we can use our saving too,,
    or just reduce the rate of this kill 10 sylphs in atoll, it sl_lcks really,,

Well, I must say the R2 Games Team has been doing alot on making the game a success. You musn't need to accuse them of what they do/don't do. You're a gamer to have fun. I heard killing those shards in the sylph atoll and exchanging them with alice gave us a rare sylph. So, I think, removing the Mission to rest 10 sylphs in atoll is not the best idea i'd like to bet on.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      Well, I must say the R2 Games Team has been doing alot on making the game a success. You musn't need to accuse them of what they do/don't do. You're a gamer to have fun. I heard killing those shards in the sylph atoll and exchanging them with alice gave us a rare sylph. So, I think, removing the Mission to rest 10 sylphs in atoll is not the best idea i'd like to bet on.
      Then you can do it without circuit quest. You have choice.
      People that kill sylphs all the time, because it is boring, do not have choice not to do it.
      My general opinion is that circuit quests are really boring. rewords are not wort of time.

Comment

Working...
      X