Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unlimited Whip Stone event Jan 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    o, just looked at it

so... that means we'll only get 44 firecracker from mount whip event?

but I need 135 more to get the mount

that means we don't get the mount?
    Sadly...
    But worst for me is i have 1400 whips, and my stables need 700 to vup^^ but we must w8, maybe r2 will suprise us

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

LOL...

well, I have 1020 whips on me, got bunch from the exchange event previously.

wasn't sure if I had enough if the event was unlimited

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        From wut sym post on blog,event will be 31 jan- 2 feb.
        And sadly will be limited. Ofc this is only guessing and i hope will be different ...
        can u put the link, or pm me? plz

Comment

LOL...

well, I have 1020 whips on me, got bunch from the exchange event previously.

wasn't sure if I had enough if the event was unlimited
          Will be enuf
          But 1st must be unlimit xD i need mahra

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

If they go back to limited, that would be lame, it's already quite a job gathering the whips, but if the result of farming is that ****, they really are just trying to make it worse for us...
            I'll probably won't use my whips if it's not unlimited, because at most you can get 44 firecrackers from this :/.

EDIT: only 220 whips total used then here, I'll use my whips lol, but still why the lame revert to the old system...
            Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-26-2014, 10:36 AM.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              If they go back to limited, that would be lame, it's already quite a job gathering the whips, but if the result of farming is that ****, they really are just trying to make it worse for us...
              I'll probably won't use my whips if it's not unlimited, because at most you can get 44 firecrackers from this :/.

EDIT: only 220 whips total used then here, I'll use my whips lol, but still why the lame revert to the old system...
              too many non-cashers gaining stufs?

Comment

They don't care for the non cashers, it's probably the light to moderate cashers that's the problem, where they would've bought boxes, with these events they don't now.
                Free players wouldn't buy **** anyway, so r2 wouldn't care less...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  too many non-cashers gaining stufs?
                  Too many cashers getting stuff for free.
                  Its better to say it this way.
                  If they go back to limited, pretty sure their " profits " went down cause all cashers are gathering souls/whips like non-cashers to get mahra/whips/fate like others.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    Too many cashers getting stuff for free.
                    Its better to say it this way.
                    If they go back to limited, pretty sure their " profits " went down cause all cashers are gathering souls/whips like non-cashers to get mahra/whips/fate like others.
                    Probably go up, not down, many people stop buying the chests for mount with these events...
                    EDIT: Oh nvm, I misread that, lol.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

This will be nothing new if they make it limited last unlimit event was nice x-mass suprise but now they will back to normal with sc/whip event
                      Time to make place in bag

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

all my planings about a purple gaia are ruined . Since there were 2 unlimited soul cristals, I hoped there shall be a second unlimited whip event...

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          all my planings about a purple gaia are ruined . Since there were 2 unlimited soul cristals, I hoped there shall be a second unlimited whip event...
                          no confirmation wether limited or unlmited yet...most likely limited :/ but we may get more unlimited events in future

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                            is there any way to tell us how could you get so many of em?
                            Cashing more than 3-4k balens a day in jewel huntxD
                            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                              is there any way to tell us how could you get so many of em?
                              Lots of luck mostly. Daily 5 ToK NM chest 3 or 4 of it will get me SC. So I get 360 - 480 per day. Then there's those from daily MPD as well as devotion and weekly VIP reward and GB and daily guild altar spins. Easy to get 4k and above a week. So between each SC Event, I'd have gotten 20k for free (was more than 5 weeks from the previous SC event so I had more than 20k by then). Also you can get them from VIP wheel and I had like 1k+ tokens to spend that time so....somehow it all added up to 50k+ SC...
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

o, just looked at it

so... that means we'll only get 44 firecracker from mount whip event?

but I need 135 more to get the mount

that means we don't get the mount?
                                Guys where you read that on Sym blog? All it says is that it will be 80% unlimited. Is there another blog or?

PM me please if its confident

Comment

Working...
                                X