Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unlimited Whip Stone event Jan 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Whip Stone event Jan 2014

so i was wondering if we gona get the unlimited whip stone event this month or not as its already 26th of jan
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

since the 2nd part of the month events will be a few days on february i think between 31 and 4 feb we should get it

Comment

We have 14 days left from exchange, so its still ok, whip event might come soon. Its not a rush, just patient.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        We have 14 days left from exchange, so its still ok, whip event might come soon. Its not a rush, just patient.
        well..i was patient enough with the SC event to the point my SC accumulated till it almost took up 1 page in my bag and my guild vault was full as well and I only had 1 row of free space left in 3 pages of inventory...made me unable to strip for tok nm for few days...luckily whips don't accumulate that fast, but its reaching 2 rows soon for me...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Time will tell.
          - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

mount last time was dec 28th i think. so could be jan 28th

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              well..i was patient enough with the SC event to the point my SC accumulated till it almost took up 1 page in my bag and my guild vault was full as well and I only had 1 row of free space left in 3 pages of inventory...made me unable to strip for tok nm for few days...luckily whips don't accumulate that fast, but its reaching 2 rows soon for me...
              Be a gentleman and share some whips .
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

yes some whips some sc, everyone will be happy). and i tought that me with 1600 whips its doing well)

Comment

Imagine when SC takes up 2 pages and whips 1 page of the inventory.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                    Imagine when SC takes up 2 pages and whips 1 page of the inventory.
                    is there any way to tell us how could you get so many of em?

Comment

Damn, I gotta love your inventory then!
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

anyone now how much mount whip you need to get the mount? (if it's unlimited event)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          anyone now how much mount whip you need to get the mount? (if it's unlimited event)
                          If you don't get any whips back for turn, Then you need 800.
                          IGN: Jacko
                          Server: Kabam S24
                          Guild: Genesis
                          Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

From wut sym post on blog,event will be 31 jan- 2 feb.
                            And sadly will be limited. Ofc this is only guessing and i hope will be different ...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

o, just looked at it

so... that means we'll only get 44 firecracker from mount whip event?

but I need 135 more to get the mount

that means we don't get the mount?

Comment

Working...
                              X