Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on R2 i know you hate us, But what the ? is this ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on R2 i know you hate us, But what the ? is this ?

[Promotion] Spring Festival - One Time Goodie Bag

Duration: 1/26 - 1/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S409
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7
    • Kabam: S1 - S65
    Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent on a Singlepurchase during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased. However, a purchase that is higher than another level will NOT receive the rewards for the lower level as well (if a player spends 10,000 Balens, he'll ONLY receive rewards of this level). Rewards can be collected via the Hot Events panel.
    • Spend 1,000 - 4,999 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 100,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x5, Skeleton Key x2, Firecracker x1
    • Spend 5,000 - 9,999 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 500,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x25, Skeleton Key x6, Mount Training Whip x10, Firecracker x5
    • Spend 10,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x50, Skeleton Key x15, Mount Training Whip x25, Firecracker x12

Rules:
    • Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event.
    • Each reward level can only be redeemed once per day.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Nothing new here, move along.
    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

What's wrong?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        What's wrong?
        No option for 20k, duh!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          No option for 20k, duh!
          Aw, I wish they put a reward for 200k balens spent.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Funny thing is people are stupid to actually buy those. That's why R2 will keep on lowering the rewards until its 10k balens for 100k gold, 100k daru, 1 skeleton key, 1 speltrum, 5 mount whips, and no event item.

I am telling people rewards drop each month to something absurd. Then you get people here kissing up to R2 saying that those are just bonuses. Why you are crying over free items.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Funny thing is people are stupid to actually buy those. That's why R2 will keep on lowering the rewards until its 10k balens for 100k gold, 100k daru, 1 skeleton key, 1 speltrum, 5 mount whips, and no event item.

I am telling people rewards drop each month to something absurd. Then you get people here kissing up to R2 saying that those are just bonuses. Why you are crying over free items.
              I would hope not; unlike consume events this is simply a "spend on ONE item" "bonus" ... you can't even get 100$ worth of the event boxes I think cuz of the 200 limit, so only can do c keys? useless **** really.

Comment

That is Why All The good players left R-2 Games and soon the rest will follow, Watch

Comment

You should know,
                  R2 only Think $$ from beggining,
                  Well,Enjoy for Casher Player For geting unique reward
                  “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

Originally posted by Never~Turn~Back View Post
                    You should know,
                    R2 only Think $$ from beggining,
                    Well,Enjoy for Casher Player For geting unique reward
                    Whoever spends on that probably has too much $$ that they don't know where else to spend i guess. Since the rewards are not worth that amount of $$$...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I seriously dont think these offers will make people recharge, they are more for if you were thinking about recharging..now would be a good time because you get 2x bonus from the recharge. The normal bonus plus this event one. Its not all that bad really.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Whoever spends on that probably has too much $$ that they don't know where else to spend i guess. Since the rewards are not worth that amount of $$$...
                        Yes,You right ~
                        “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                          I seriously dont think these offers will make people recharge, they are more for if you were thinking about recharging..now would be a good time because you get 2x bonus from the recharge. The normal bonus plus this event one. Its not all that bad really.
                          lol...your phrasing makes it misleading. Its not about the recharge but rather the spending. Ppl can recharge anytime, but if they wait until this event to start spending balens to buy the stuff they want, then they'll benefit from it. But what we're mostly referring to is for those who have no balens left to spend and need to recharge and spend the newly recharged balens just to benefit from this event is kinda waste of $$$ and effort since the rewards is pathetic...
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                          X