Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds

The Battlegrounds is one of my favorite activities in Wartune. But I don't enjoy getting my butt handed to me when I am level 41 everyone else is 46-49.

Wartune is awesome. No matter how frustrated I get, I always find myself at wartune.r2games.com.

My only wish is to experience Battlegrounds with levels 40-44 and 45-49, respectively, throughout my Wartune campaign.

It is a cycle and it is both awesome when your at the top of the tier and sucks when you are at the bottom. I usually just quit and take the 5 minute spank and rejoin. Usually I get into once more my range.
    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

This is another of the BG whine threads, along with 3873483 others before it.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Tiers are always like this:

35-44, 30-39, 45-54, 40-49, 54-64, 50-59, etc etc...

Now if you're 41 and you meet 46 it means you're in the 40-49 bracket. What you should do is lvl to 44 or 49.
        Then either farm in the 35-44 or 40-49 bracket. Getting in either of these 2 is based on luck and level.

Lvl 41 to 44 can put you in the 35-44 or 40-49 bracket.
        Lvl 49 for example can put you in the 40-49 and 45-54 bracket.

If you enter a battleground check the levels in the ranking screen there. If you're lvl 41 and you see a lvl 46, that means you're in the 40-49 BG bracket.
        What you need to do is leave there and rejoin 5 minutes later and hope they'll now put you in the 35-44 bracket, if not repeat the process.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

When I started there is only 2 tier.

30-39 and 40 to 80. You are lucky now.

Comment

done two bg's today and both have been a big waste of time and i wasted two honor scrolls in entering them... some might view this thread and others as just folk having a rant/whine at the game. but mostly those who view it as such either have really good stats or have paid their way to really good stats, or they are part of the company that makes this game and only care about those players who can pay their way through their games.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Salamander View Post
              done two bg's today and both have been a big waste of time and i wasted two honor scrolls in entering them... some might view this thread and others as just folk having a rant/whine at the game. but mostly those who view it as such either have really good stats or have paid their way to really good stats, or they are part of the company that makes this game and only care about those players who can pay their way through their games.
              and your proposal to improve the bg is? because from all the proposal i read they all seem to be worse than the actual bg

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                and your proposal to improve the bg is? because from all the proposal i read they all seem to be worse than the actual bg
                Quite easy really, match via BR within level gap. You think matching any level below 64 with 64 is a good idea?? when the level 64s can just stun everyone below them for 3 turns?? Its actually quite ridiculous and a far cry from a battlefield, more like a "here have some gifts event for lvl 64s" .. There are lvl 64 who give you a fighting chance and dont use their HS, i have respect for them, the others well.. hahaha bok bok booook, go lay some eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post
                  When I started there is only 2 tier.

30-39 and 40 to 80. You are lucky now.
                  Ditto War.

All these people are just huge pussies. Be a level 41 and fight a level 65, that was fun.

Comment

Stay level 44 for 8 months.

Dominate.

Comment

Are you kidding? now many people with lvl 40-44 can clean the whole bg lvl 45-49 with high br.
                      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                        Stay level 44 for 8 months.

Dominate.
                        haha yes, we got a level 59 (non cashier) with 72 k br in our guild, he does pretty good in bg.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                          Quite easy really, match via BR within level gap. You think matching any level below 64 with 64 is a good idea?? when the level 64s can just stun everyone below them for 3 turns?? Its actually quite ridiculous and a far cry from a battlefield, more like a "here have some gifts event for lvl 64s" .. There are lvl 64 who give you a fighting chance and dont use their HS, i have respect for them, the others well.. hahaha bok bok booook, go lay some eggs.
                          Some have imperial commander while some have the champion title. If that were to happen a person wouldnt even bother to enter bg up to a point. Then as a private he would enter bg with similar br where he can find almost only people with higher honor than him. Since they have similar br he will probably win 1 fight out of 2. Tell me pickapath, wouldnt this make all higher honor players quit the bg? a bg with half the players being low honor leveled? What is a player with high level honor supposed to do if this is going to be implemented? Say 'bye bye lord divine title, I can never have you until I get lvl 9 vip because I dont even win 100 honor per win but I lose up to 400 honor per lose in every 2 fights' ? Your proposal will make the lord divine title just a dream for people who aren't lvl 9 vip
                          Last edited by Draggyy; 01-29-2014, 02:11 AM.

Comment

If I weren't so amazing I'd complain.

Comment

camp for months, or stay crusader forever

Comment

Working...
                              X