1001 reasons to do strike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1001 reasons to do strike

Clearly, there are many reasons and even though I will not tell you all, please help me.
    After that they added the 200 quests, and so on too long time spent daily, these quests are criminal, stupid, pathetic, as if they were designed can not be made ​​again.
    Let's take one example, is required to eliminate monsters in the Badlands, but I have one single ATT daily dungeon and I did not need my lvl.
    All these new obstacles put in the way players are asking Enchants, but enormous price asked for increased inventory, it allows you to keep items to enchant.
    He kept asking countless single quests dungeons, but stamina is limited, and therefore can not meet the requirements of the game.
    Aside from the 200 quests, I want to show the problem of party arena, where you can also meet 11 times, the same team that beat you, but you'll never meet the same number of times and the team that you can defeat him. In these conditions, it is impossible to make the necessary pionts 1000 pvp weekly, or to collect much needed insignia.

you can do dungeon and mpd without attemp
    for arena, its p2w game, i personally wont axpect too much. lol
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Strike? As in striking on a JOB? Are you absolutely trying to convince us you see this game as your job?
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I'm just surprised that despite all the **** r2 pulled on us, no one DDoS ed R2 servers yet lol. Just saying.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          I'm just surprised that despite all the **** r2 pulled on us, no one DDoS ed R2 servers yet lol. Just saying.
          we are waiting for you

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            It has happened before.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              It has happened before.
              i hope more attack will come. lol
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

again these quests aren't mandatory. they don't do anything major to your character like mpd or tok and spire does. idk why people get so upset over optional quests.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  again these quests aren't mandatory. they don't do anything major to your character like mpd or tok and spire does. idk why people get so upset over optional quests.
                  Exactly, they're not even important, circuit quests for example are for those who really just want to sit here all day lmao. But it won't do anything major. It's a giant chunk of wasted time.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                    Exactly, they're not even important, circuit quests for example are for those who really just want to sit here all day lmao. But it won't do anything major. It's a giant chunk of wasted time.
                    Agree 100%, nobody is being forced to do them. I managed a 100 so far and thats pretty much it for me, as much as i like wartune its not my life.

Comment

Actually, every little bit of bonus stuff you get counts over time. While it seems pathetic now, if you persevere for another yr, the weekly 640 SC will become 33,280 SC which is easily 10 SC lvls ahead of ppl who do not do the full 200 quests. At high lvl SC, 10 levels is an additional 30% to your gem stats or even 40%. How is that not major? If I had lv 7 gems patk gems, that'll be 112 times 8 which is nearly 1k Patk more than others. Ppl are moaning cause of this fact that the ones who have the time to spare will get ahead while the ones who don't have time and balens get left behind yet again due to the bulk of the circuit quests being too time consuming or resource consuming...
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Well, considering on how wartune actually looks now, I don't think many players consider playing for another year

Comment

Originally posted by Poryg1 View Post
                          Well, considering on how wartune actually looks now, I don't think many players consider playing for another year
                          True story.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Nah...30 quests per day, need for it max 1h this is one episode of some tv show and done

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              Nah...30 quests per day, need for it max 1h this is one episode of some tv show and done
                              yep, do everything u normally do and then play quests when ur bored, free time.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X