Bound Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound Stuff

Well since no auction house don't know what is point of having bound items,its annoying everyday to drag bound stuff to unbound.If there is ever need for it u can always put bound/unbound back,but now its just annoying to deal with it every day dragging luck stones,soul crystals,shadow stones and many more.(not to mention it takes inventory space having 2 same items)

So plz remove bound/unbound to make game easy to play and deal with everyday inventory items

Can you change a bound item unbound?

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy_Gaming View Post
      Can you change a bound item unbound?
      No, only unbound into bound. But since the distinction is irrelevant without an auction house and the auction house will never exist outside the Chinese version of the game, the devs should have gotten rid of the "bound and unbound" thing long ago.

Comment

I hate the fact that some events only rewards you in unbound items. Which always seem to clog my inventory really quickly. I also really do not like the fact I can drag unbound item into my vault only it to replace the bound versions. I think it should come up with do you want bind these items.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
          Well since no auction house don't know what is point of having bound items,its annoying everyday to drag bound stuff to unbound.If there is ever need for it u can always put bound/unbound back,but now its just annoying to deal with it every day dragging luck stones,soul crystals,shadow stones and many more.(not to mention it takes inventory space having 2 same items)

So plz remove bound/unbound to make game easy to play and deal with everyday inventory items
          Hello.
          I personally agree to this,and without too many words needed I would definitely like not to have to mix up bound-unbound stacks daily.
          Take care.

Comment

Yeah it does take a bit of extra time to put all the unbound stuff on the Bound stacks. .
            especially if you got a certain item in your guild vault. then you have to move it all around.

so yeah remove bound and unbound.

Comment

Working...
            X