Training whip event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training whip event

Yoyo does anyone know if the training whip event will start tomorrow?(monday)
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

will start on 31 jan according to symedia info

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      will start on 31 jan according to symedia info

ugggg sooo late T.T tyvm for the info zeref

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
        ugggg sooo late T.T tyvm for the info zeref
        Dont be suprised if will be limited...
        Event discription say reward for 5x train and 50x train...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Dont be suprised if will be limited...
          Event discription say reward for 5x train and 50x train...
          that would be total waste of time for everyone of us who saved whips t.t

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

you do realize that as all of the rewards from the event are nice, if they make the wwhip event limited no one will buy theyr sale whips, since many people has lots of em colected

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
              you do realize that as all of the rewards from the event are nice, if they make the wwhip event limited no one will buy theyr sale whips, since many people has lots of em colected
              nobody really buy them anyway so no affect

Comment

true)) well il still use 1k whips since thats what i need to get lv 3 stables

Comment

i sitll think it is a unlimmed for they normaly go in hand with the sc event and it where unlimmed last time

Comment

If it is limited, I'll still do my 3k mount whips, need to get my stats up, tired of saving them.. but if not limited will be the best

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                      If it is limited, I'll still do my 3k mount whips, need to get my stats up, tired of saving them.. but if not limited will be the best
                      ya if its unlimited i will use 3.3k whips *-* and if not i will use just the whips necesasry to get the max firecrackers and save for next event( maybe they trying to make us spend all whips so we dont have enough for next whip event reward)

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

If mount trainng event is limited, I probably won't have enough to get the chinese dragon mount, instead have to settle for the mahras.

Comment

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
                          If mount trainng event is limited, I probably won't have enough to get the chinese dragon mount, instead have to settle for the mahras.

I wouldn't do the event regardless. 50 trainings = 5 whips whereas last event was 5 trainings = 1 whip

half the rewards...

Comment

it prob wont be unlimited as ppl could max stats or make their pet orange if it was

Comment

Originally posted by Skenderbeau View Post
                              it prob wont be unlimited as ppl could max stats or make their pet orange if it was
                              Pfft...you say that as though anyone will spend unlimited balens to max their stats. At some point in time it takes 2500 exp to even get a single lvl of stats. If you don't get any therion blessing, it takes 13 advance trainings just to get 5 points of stats. to max stats with the current no. of mounts, you need 300+ lvl of stats each which is easily 200+ times 2500 exp each which comes up to about 12500 advanced trainings or 250k whips or 8.25m balens. Even if R2 makes it unlimited for a yr, not many ppl will hit max stats and non casher to med cashers definitely won't be able to hit max stats. It already takes a month to save 6k whips on average. How long will it take for most ppl to get 250k whips to max their stats? Lets not forget each month a new mount comes out that increases the max stat lvl by another 5 levels (another 5k whips needed to cover the additional levels). As for making pet orange, from purple 1 star to orange needs 12.5k mahras, 1.5k mahras for blue to purple. So about 14.5k from white to orange. Using the current exchange rates, you'd need 10875 event pieces to even get 1 pet to orange. If its 5 training per piece, you'd need 54,375 whips at least. There is really no reason for R2 to make it limited from what I see. Even if ppl could spend, most won't spend at ridiculous amounts that will allow them to max anything anytime soon. So why bother to limit their income if by doing unlimited, cashers will spend while non-cashers benefit as well. If the cashers see non-cashers catching up, at least a few will want to spend more to stay ahead =P (if you think in R2's perspective that is)
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X