Training whip event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Pfft...you say that as though anyone will spend unlimited balens to max their stats. At some point in time it takes 2500 exp to even get a single lvl of stats. If you don't get any therion blessing, it takes 13 advance trainings just to get 5 points of stats. to max stats with the current no. of mounts, you need 300+ lvl of stats each which is easily 200+ times 2500 exp each which comes up to about 12500 advanced trainings or 250k whips or 8.25m balens. Even if R2 makes it unlimited for a yr, not many ppl will hit max stats and non casher to med cashers definitely won't be able to hit max stats. It already takes a month to save 6k whips on average. How long will it take for most ppl to get 250k whips to max their stats? Lets not forget each month a new mount comes out that increases the max stat lvl by another 5 levels (another 5k whips needed to cover the additional levels). As for making pet orange, from purple 1 star to orange needs 12.5k mahras, 1.5k mahras for blue to purple. So about 14.5k from white to orange. Using the current exchange rates, you'd need 10875 event pieces to even get 1 pet to orange. If its 5 training per piece, you'd need 54,375 whips at least. There is really no reason for R2 to make it limited from what I see. Even if ppl could spend, most won't spend at ridiculous amounts that will allow them to max anything anytime soon. So why bother to limit their income if by doing unlimited, cashers will spend while non-cashers benefit as well. If the cashers see non-cashers catching up, at least a few will want to spend more to stay ahead =P (if you think in R2's perspective that is)
    i meant max stats on pet since sep is in the exchange with marha and FYI my 3 main mount stats already past 2500 exp needed to lvl
    Last edited by Skenderbeau; 01-28-2014, 02:04 AM.

Comment

] i am srr but still i cant see how people can make 6k whips in a month without spending balens, and that on average. evan if you are from the firrst place guild that means at best 240 whips per month, and from daily, its 60 whips per 30 days month. counting the guild spins( if you are super lucky to get all 30 with whips, then it is 900 whips at max, thats imposible anyway), the vip full 8 spins can give a max of 8 whips, and beside events when we get a few days 10 coins for log in, its a 3 days wait for a full spin. so lets make it around 100 whips( average nr) at best. leaving the sc event aside were will not always be whips rewards, and thinking that you do all 6k points on jewels daily for a month( dont think any cashers its doing that almost everyday) i still dont think you can hit 6k whips, without cashing hard

Comment

are you kidding? how do you get 6k whips in a month from "saving". i agree with this person above ^^

Comment

many people got lots of whips from new year card exchange. remember we had the unlimited soul engraving then. i had about 25k souls myself and traded all the cards for mount and whips. i also got whips from cw and goldrush. now i have over 3k whips again after spending all of them at last whip event and not buying any whip packs.

Comment

yes but not 6k, and she said that amount per month on average, and we did not have the exchange for whips event every month, and evan if we did, you have to use a few kkkk sc to get so many whips( not sure but around 75k sc+/- a few k)

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
              yes but not 6k, and she said that amount per month on average, and we did not have the exchange for whips event every month, and evan if we did, you have to use a few kkkk sc to get so many whips( not sure but around 75k sc+/- a few k)
              she is quite the casher...maybe thats how she gets 6k per month?

Comment

is it will be unlimited ?

Comment

Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
                  is it will be unlimited ?
                  Yes, it will be.

Comment

you sure bro?

Comment

People keep saying they're sure it's gonna be unlimited, but the truth is, there's really no way to know until there's an official announcement about it. And the way things are announced, you'll probably sooner find out in game than read anything about it.
                      From the details that people posted about it (the fact there's a reward for 5 and 50 trainings) I'd say it'll be limited, cause what's the point of having 2 different reward criteria if you're gonna make it unlimited. Question also is of course, can the information that has been posted about whips event this month be trusted?

Comment

Originally posted by Skenderbeau View Post
                        i meant max stats on pet since sep is in the exchange with marha and FYI my 3 main mount stats already past 2500 exp needed to lvl
                        hmm...tot u meant max stats on mount. max stats on sylph on other hand...if u have an orange sylph, u'd need at least 5k sepulchrum if it hasn't been enchanted before. Going at the current exchange rate, you'd need 3750 firecrackers for that to happen. If its 5 training for 1 firecracker, you'd need to save 18,750 whips which is slightly more than 1/3 of getting a pet to orange. But if you're talking about a green sylph or white sylph that may be possible...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

LIMITED or UNLIMITED ? we will know by tomorrow ?

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                            Yoyo does anyone know if the training whip event will start tomorrow?(monday)
                            I'll let you know a few hours earlier by entering an oceanic server and posting on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
                              LIMITED or UNLIMITED ? we will know by tomorrow ?
                              Rumors confirmed it is unlimited.
                              Well.... hahaha

Comment

and can we belive those rumors?

Comment

Working...
                                X