Better Chance for Healing and Blood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Chance for Healing and Blood

I have had around 500 runes and still nothing to upgrade with. Now I'm wasting my space since it's almost impossible to get a blood or healing rune. r2 should make it a bit easier to get the healing and blood rune so you wont just have a huge pack of runes lying waiting to lvl to like 44 to be used again
    S404 Jade River
    Wiseman
    Founder of Fairy Tail
    View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

if there is any way that you can put in the shop or trade the runes to HEALING RUNE... i still don't have a heal rune... and have no luck in the victory chests that i get... please fix this issue for us.. thank you....

Comment

no thank you, a lot of us that already have the rune are getting plenty of them and they're totally useless to us

they just need to add some sort of exchange

Comment

well that was probably before the patch. When people create char after patch its so hard to get it. At least put something like trade 100 runes or something for a blood or heal rune
        S404 Jade River
        Wiseman
        Founder of Fairy Tail
        View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

u complain about 500 runes u cannot use? try 2653!!! 82 victory chests! Not even 1 of these runes dropped. I am walking toward 3k runes and my mage is now 5 months old and all it can use is the brutality rune. We have ppl lvl70 running around on that server who do not have a 2nd rune.

There simply HAS to be another way to get them just like there HAS to be a way that if u already have it and it drops again u can exchange it for rune stones because what else would u use that one then for? U can't give it to ppl who need it and u can't trade it... so it just takes up inventory space or gives u like 1 gold?
          server: Kabam s30
          IGN: Leighton
          Class: Archer
          Level: 80

Comment

Try market and try get Chaso, Amesia, Mire, Rage rune etc some need like 700k exp
            its not hurt to save runestones and max the rune so fast you get one.

higre drop rate of the runes should just make more people get no exp to there rune when man well have them.
            And when you have the runes you will complaine for so hige drop rate of the runes.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
            X