New sylph rotation for WBs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
    Here's a Short Little Video on AQ rotation that I use.

yes thunderer first, followed by lb + awaken + rune worked best for me as well until now, just that the rune I use is brutality. The next 4 rounds depends on the sylph though. Is your 5 star amazon better in wb than orange apollo?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      yes thunderer first, followed by lb + awaken + rune worked best for me as well until now, just that the rune I use is brutality. The next 4 rounds depends on the sylph though. Is your 5 star amazon better in wb than orange apollo?
      yes by far AQ is a lot stronger (5% more Attack is dirty) + the Delphic hits harder and skills are faster. (i'm able to do 2 skills in between the bosses attack [on 4th round]). Gaia can pull even more damage on WB
      I've been told. But i'm upping AQ atm and is my best option.
      IGN: Jacko
      Server: Kabam S24
      Guild: Genesis
      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryokuriak View Post
        I dunno about you but as an archer I been doing my first wb round with tons of AS+1/2 multishots+3/4AP and save enough rage for 2nd round for the following, start with sniper, > after being casted quickly awaken > press afk mode > let first skill cast and try using the other skill so you can do double skills in same round aint easy and im still trying this out hope it helps .
        same here ,except i do Sniper both rounds
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
          Here is one video for you all to watch and maybe take some note, it is very long but its something to look at.

Only using AP has too many chances of non-crits. I don't like this rotation. Not to mention that on last round instead of using sylph awakening and hitting for 50k or so you or whoever the archer is uses blood rune o.O
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
            yes by far AQ is a lot stronger (5% more Attack is dirty) + the Delphic hits harder and skills are faster. (i'm able to do 2 skills in between the bosses attack [on 4th round]). Gaia can pull even more damage on WB
            I've been told. But i'm upping AQ atm and is my best option.
            Gaia definitely does more damage. The Delphic hits harder and Vortex hits a little harder than Immolation plus Flash Storm is 240%+265. I'm going to try out that same basic rotation with my gaia tomorrow on Drake and I'll let you know how it turns out. Keep in mind I only do 1 WB a day so usually go full buff to maximize my gold income and the numbers will be a little inflated.

To give you an idea with full buff and about level 15 inspiration using the rotation from one of your previous videos (Thunder / Bolt+Brut / Rof+Awaken / 3 Sylph skills ) I pull about 300-310k per round.
            Last edited by FarrelBrown; 01-27-2014, 12:38 AM.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
              Gaia definitely does more damage. The Delphic hits harder and Vortex hits a little harder than Immolation plus Flash Storm is 240%+265. I'm going to try out that same basic rotation with my gaia tomorrow on Drake and I'll let you know how it turns out. Keep in mind I only do 1 WB a day so usually go full buff to maximize my gold income and the numbers will be a little inflated.

To give you an idea with full buff and about level 15 inspiration using the rotation from one of your previous videos (Thunder / Bolt+Brut / Rof+Awaken / 3 Sylph skills ) I pull about 300-310k per round.
              ya fully buffed i'm hitting around 400-420k. (if that helps with your comparison
              IGN: Jacko
              Server: Kabam S24
              Guild: Genesis
              Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

As a gaia mage user i prefere 1 rund - normal bolt and th spam,usualy 3 thunderers and 75 rage after this.
                Next rund on start brutal and awaken, and let my sylph afk make it for me w/o any balen buff and 20v inspi i can make 200k+ gold and daru with gaia

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                  Here is one video for you all to watch and maybe take some note, it is very long but its something to look at.

not sure why you don't tank the front.... your templars will hit for more every time if you tank it... not like wb can kill you anymore.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                    not sure why you don't tank the front.... your templars will hit for more every time if you tank it... not like wb can kill you anymore.
                    If u use gaia its better to tank as well if u have unstable voltage. But i wish someone will post a rotation for archers =(
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

mine 1st round

AS until get 80 rage then delphic then back to AS until i got enough rage for delphic at 2nd round

2nd round

Delphic--->Awaken--->Brutality rune--->afk until i got 20% inc.dmg--->Sylph Delphic

Alternate of 1st and 2nd round

Lvl 61 archer w/ 50's legend set
                      Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
                      IGN:BrokenArrow
                      Level:64 (Camping)
                      RFCamping: Dont have much time
                      Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
                      Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        If u use gaia its better to tank as well if u have unstable voltage. But i wish someone will post a rotation for archers =(
                        Make it like allways and in next rund awake on start, just let your gaia go with afk If u will mix normal skills with awaken + sylph skills u will lose turns,specialy with archer fast casting speed

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Heres my Wb video rotation of the time I was at lvl 59, dont have yet the new rotation with new sylphs nor gaia since still testing it out.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAe6SMLX6gM

Comment

somehow my knight is doing better without sylphform (only using awaken at the very end to get an extra hit in). i just can't doublehit with gaia or maybe i didnt figure out how yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              somehow my knight is doing better without sylphform (only using awaken at the very end to get an extra hit in). i just can't doublehit with gaia or maybe i didnt figure out how yet.
                              when the world boss hits you, thats when you hit your skill. You can't double hit every skill, every 2nd skill. After awaken, I use short circuit, wait for the boss to hit me, then hit the delph skill. then i use the quick cooldown skill, then double hit with short circuit again..... maybe one day I will make a video, but its the same kind of rotation mages used before ... the speedy chimp rota .... just have to be more precise.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

try this, it made a double hit somewhere. Only happened 1 time though.

awaken, thund, short, thund, delph, thund, short

Comment

Working...
                                X