• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New sylph rotation for WBs

Well, this has work great for me, I do this once every 2 combats against Wb

-Use Gaia
    -Put urself in front of your troops
    -get the pasiv skill that add u 5% dmg every time u get attacked

As soon as the battle starts Awake. Then: Short Circuit + Thunder + Thunder + Delph + short Circuit

with this rotation i can do up to 30% more dmg than with 2 delphs rotation (I am a knight)

*I use my bbalens to get the pasive skill.

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post

-Use Gaia

As soon as the battle starts Awake. Then: Short Circuit + Thunder + Thunder + Delph + short Circuit

with this rotation i can do up to 30% more dmg than with 2 delphs rotation (I am a knight)

imo if you have junipers wrath and flash. The best rotation would be short circuit, wrath, flash, wrath, delph. Delph should be last no matter what as that is where you will get the 25% boost in dmg from unstable voltage.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      imo if you have junipers wrath and flash. The best rotation would be short circuit, wrath, flash, wrath, delph. Delph should be last no matter what as that is where you will get the 25% boost in dmg from unstable voltage.
      nop, i just got the free skils + the pasive (bbalens)
      and short circuit does great dmg too, since it does 50% extra dmg), so i prefere to use it 2 times. (since i dont got another skill, maybe in 2 weeks i can get that one (the one you mention)

Comment

bad rotation...for real dude

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          bad rotation...for real dude
          Let us hear from the great mage zeref what a good rotation is. Please enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post

-Use Gaia

I dunno about you but as an archer I been doing my first wb round with tons of AS+1/2 multishots+3/4AP and save enough rage for 2nd round for the following, start with sniper, > after being casted quickly awaken > press afk mode > let first skill cast and try using the other skill so you can do double skills in same round aint easy and im still trying this out hope it helps .

Comment

What about those who have no Unstable Voltage?

Comment

I dont have unstable voltage and only bought (yesterday) flash storm, this is what i do:

Thunderer > bolt or auto + awaken > thundering strike > auto + short circuit > flash storm > delphic

with 33k matt 6.2k crit and lv9 ED goes from 150 @ the start to 180-190k at 20 inspiration, once i buy jupiter's wrath and unstable voltage, it will be as follows (with me in the front):

Thunderer > bolt/auto + awaken > short circuit > j. wrath > flash > delphic , ill test if i can get any double hits using this combo once i have it but shouldnt be bad at all i think

Comment

Rofl, now I understand how ppl do half my damage with more atk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                    Rofl, now I understand how ppl do half my damage with more atk.
                    Please enlighten us with your wisdom

Comment

I tried a round with Sylph Awaken only

Turns out I made 20k less gold...

than my usual ->
                      Multi-Shot > Arrow Strike > Arrow Strike > Multi-Shot > Arrow Strike > Brutality > Sniper > Awaken > Short Circuit (gaia)
                      Last edited by anichaos; 01-26-2014, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Maybe for archers is different but for me, the difference from awaken to not awaken is 30k +/- and the gap will be getting higher as i get the passives and the
                        other skill im missing still

I used to have 3 rotations but now i put it back to 2, normal mode and sylph mode as i explained earlier, easier and i like it ^^

Comment

I have 2-4 rotations which I use, it varies a lot because I don't have a PvE set yet but I mastered what I got, and always end up 10 ten in my class. All I use is Level3 Power potion, there's no use of revive, scrolls, nor Balen boost.
                          I have noticed that when using Gaia the rounds go by much quicker compared to my Iris and I miss a double-hit round, I've only recently bought a new computer and only tested it once but there is a noticeable difference.

These two are my most common rotation... - indicates WorldBoss attack
                          MultiShot - ArrowStrike>MultiShot - ArrowStrike - MultiShot>ArrowStrike - ArrowStrike>Brutality - DelphicSniper>MultiShot/Awaken
                          MultiShot - ArrowStrike>ArrowStrike - MultiShot>ArrowStrike - ArrowStrike>MultiShot - ArrowStrike>Brutality - DelphicSniper> MultiShot/Awaken
                          Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 01-27-2014, 02:14 PM. Reason: Phone had it all crunched up.
                          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                          Smart people outsmart each other.
                          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                          TheGuardingDark status: ██
                          senadbasic status: ██
                          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Here is one video for you all to watch and maybe take some note, it is very long but its something to look at.

Comment

Here's a Short Little Video on AQ rotation that I use.

IGN: Jacko
                              Server: Kabam S24
                              Guild: Genesis
                              Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Working...
                              X