Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Advanced Career Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Career Skill

I know in a later patch we will get more skills at lv80, but does any1 know when u get more skill points? Im guessing u get more skill points between lv1-80, insteadof more skill points suddenly at lv80. Im thinking about buying double skill for my mage but if we get more skill points maybe i should just wait
    Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
    _______________^

double skill advantage is during early levels

so get it asap, if u already got a plan.

Comment

when the patch does come for advanced skills, everyone will get the additional skill points they would have "missed out" on because they're already higher lvl
      most likely they'll even reset the skill tree(s), so you'll get to choose your skills again for free, without having to pay for a reset with bound balens if you'd want to do that

Comment

You get one point for every 2 levels. So if your level 40 you get 20 skill points, if you level 80 you get 40 SP.
        You get these points for every skill tree you have. So max of 40 SP per tree.

Comment

yes i know, but in a future patch u get more skill points so i wonder if it is a waste of bound balens to buy double skill now (only lv44, wont need blessed light until lv60 mpd, not
          leveling anytime soon)
          Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
          _______________^

Comment

i read sth about it few weeks ago, not sure where tho...

I know mages get passive to get more rage, and they get a nice awesome uber strong aoe attack...
            That's all i know:P

But i didn't read anything how extra skill points would be obtained...

Well since we get more skill points, you can have different build, now it's mostly aoe/heal or pvp build...
            I'm lv 76, and since bb update i've never considered to get double skills anymore, i'm mostly healer and at lv 80 i can max thunderer so nothing more i can wish for:P

No harm in waiting, because if you buy double skills now, you might rush up using those skill points after the patch. If you wait for a month after release you know what skills you wanna use, so you don't have to use skill reset if you regret some skills of adv skill tree:P

Besides if you're light casher/no casher, you can use (bound) balens for better purposes now imo

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
              yes i know, but in a future patch u get more skill points so i wonder if it is a waste of bound balens to buy double skill now (only lv44, wont need blessed light until lv60 mpd, not
              leveling anytime soon)
              How can it be a waste to get double tree now?

With regard to the new advanced Skills, you may never get them as they only activate at LV80(If I remember correctly ). You have a long way to go before you think about them.

As I said earlier you get the same number of points for EACH tree. So buying the 2nd tree now will only improve your game, no point waiting till Lv60.

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                leveling anytime soon)
                it worth to buy
                and you will not regret it
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

yeah, ever since i got my second skill tree and thus a maxed thunderer skill, i've been doing a lot better in WB, the .3-.5-.8 and even top 10 rewards there might seem only small, however:
                  over time it really is significant, plus any extra gold you get now, makes your astrals better, which in turn results in even better damage in wb and even more gold/daru, ...

so i haven't regretted getting my double skills so far
                  however, i got mine before sylph skills were introduced, might be that investing bb there could yield better results than dual skill, i dunno

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that you need to evolve to an advance career path which I'm not sure whether it is one of the requirements to unlocking the additional skills along with skill points.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                    X