X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    My best moment of the past weeks:

To put every1 in the scenario: my guild has been winning the weekly GB for like 7-8 months straight (maybe longer) but due to people quitting, others leaving for
    another guild or people getting kicked for bad attitude, we got to the point of losing 2 GBs in a row to the 2nd guild in our server which ironically is n1 in guild
    strenght right now.

Coming from a bad loss in the previous friday and a very low morale on most people, we thought it was gonna be another total loss but the thursday/friday night
    was like a storming of ideas to deal with our flaws being a lot less people in the GB (we are talking of 35 vs 50).

30 mins be4 the GB itself and with a lot of ppl nervous, we start saying teams and positions for those that didnt read FB, giving directions and what to do/not so
    we didnt fall behind on points.

The result was even better than i expected, every1 was focused and followed the instructions of the GM and assistants, everyone not in tower duty wasnt
    stopping to kill straglers (we had many of these last GB, main problem of why we lost) and overall was a great job from every1, we were ahead of 1-1.5k points
    always (spiking to 2k sometimes), a win that raised our low moraly greatly indeed ^^

It was fun because this guild we fight has the only balencaller player in the server that along some others in there, spend massive amounts of $$ x.x

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    gb kills most of the fun in the game in my opinion. Because of it many reads just the br of a guild or a person, and they consider all the decissions are based on the br . For example if a low br comes into the top guild, no one cares. If a high br comes into the top guild a lot starts to bad mouth that person about it and simply ignores the fact that the person has feelings. Only the low br persons are allowed to have feelings this days since they are usually ignored and can go in any guild they want without being judged. More over a lot of persons starts to attack you over and over again in the amethyst (stoned killed case), blacklist you, swear you, attack you in the atoll , capture your gold mines, and all that **** because you are the top guild.
    Many talks about having fun in the gb, competition, but they see it as a war instead to see it as a sport , and this is the place where usually people show their venomous faces doing a lot of unrespectful things that they wouldnt do otherwise.

guess the comparison about sports is a bad one , since people forgot to have fun there as well, and are more busy to pretend that they were faulted in order to win no matter what, than to enjoy it and have as objectives to give their best and have fun. Same as with the people here in wartune that are to busy acussing others of cheating or cashing , that can't live well because they are to busy to watch what happens in their neighborhood garden.

The 'competition' word has somehow became a bad word over the years which blinded most of the people about the true values of life, making them obsessed to win no matter what. Many of the players in wartune for example considers a server destroyed, with no fun at all, unberable, dead, if only 1 guild wins because 'there is no competition they say. all their world revolves around the fact that they lose 1-2 times /week in gb, because of which they cant see any competition in the entire game, and they cant possible have fun in the game because they lose here...This 'competition word is used very easy those days when in fact the same word makes 2 guilds to bite each other each day when they have equal chances to win the gb due to pride and thirst for win...reason for which people won't ever be happy neither if there is 'competition' among guild, neither if only 1 guild wins all the time

Conclusion: gb had become a stresful event, the seed of hate for many servers, an event that launched a chain reaction and transformed some servers into an endless war, 24/24 hours, trying to make each others life more miserable because the others won a gb....an event that makes people hate others without any reason
    Last edited by Draggyy; 01-26-2014, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    awsome. i wish that would heappen here to)

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Well my best moment was recently.I have teammate who lags very much,so we played spire and came to 15 boss(last boss from lych lair) 2 of my teammates died but my lagging friend and me stood up.
    Suddenly boss stopped attacking we were very confused why,she just didn't do nothing except take dmg.

WE CAME TO CONCLUSION OUR LAGGING FRIEND LAG HER SO MUCH SHE GOT DC!!
    SO WE MADE TO 16 BOSS WHICH IS DINAH WELL SHE DIDNT SUCCUMB TO LAG DISEASE OUR FRIEND WAS CARRYING SO WE DIED.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    i will also share an awsome moment from a few days ago. we were in spire at lv 13, and everyone else was dead, beside me that i just revived and a lv 48 mage whos 3rd revive from thief was out of cd and revived to. we needed 1 hit to kill the boss but he ataked me right when to give him that hit(my shield was on 10 sec cd), so we tought that the fight was over, since the mage did not have the necesary power to give that last hit and he chose to heal when the boss ataked me. what was amazing was that that the 300k damage that i was a block hit, and my persistence talent hit in, killing the boss at the same time with me.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    I have fun reading whines and complaints here.

Leave a comment:

• kinglev
    replied
    This is a great thread idea. I tend to get wrapped up in the negative also but this post made me think of all the progress I have made on the game despite all the negative. I went through 2 guilds first but now in my third I have met companions that I enjoy being in chat with and I had some hilarious flukes in arena/cw/bg to laugh about. Also it is a great time killer to distract me from real world stresses.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X