we forgot to have fun:)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    yep, team arena was a bit fustrating before because of hs. Now I do it with a 2 mage(for puri) 1 archer formation and one of the members has chaos rune. Its so funny when they hs themselfs, as well as when they run off the screen to shoort lunatic or some other spell on their own team lol hahaha
    I've got a chaos rune, and it never fails to bring the LOLs!

Also love getting lucky with it in BG, almost dead when it kicks in and the mage heals you almost to full. Happened quite a few times and it's always awesome. Chaos rune is one of my favorite moments when it works!

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
      I've got a chaos rune, and it never fails to bring the LOLs!

Also love getting lucky with it in BG, almost dead when it kicks in and the mage heals you almost to full. Happened quite a few times and it's always awesome. Chaos rune is one of my favorite moments when it works!
      I totally love it too. Even more funny when I get chaos runed and killed my teammates and ended up in 1 vs 3 fights and still killed the 3 enemies after that =P
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Are the owner of this thread is a cheerful happy person ?
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

yes i am why you ask? i know there are many problems, but hey the game its there to have fun, if we dont do that no one will do it in our exchange

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            sounds nice. pity in my case the other guild has 2 ppl that can fight 1 vs 4 which makes it guaranteed that they'll occupy 2 towers at least and they both run between towers so its hard to keep more than 1 or 2 towers for any long period of time on top of the lack of players. In fact I sometimes wonder if other guild even manage to keep 1 tower even since the bulk of the cashers r in that guild. GB has become a very boring event for us mostly and many don't even bother to turn up for the battles...hopefully things will change when x server gb comes out...
            I think X-server GB will be 1-3 top guilds with the mega cashers together and the rest will have to fight over the left over ranks lol, i cant imagine how it would be to fight guilds with several ppl on the 150k+ range, total loss even with the best strategies lol

Comment

I guess if you consider fun is 62 atol quest in a row from circuit quests.... after that it changed to deliver a Message quest to azrael thank goodness.

Comment

Well, to the owner of this thread. I, despite of these lags, etc TRIED MY BEST to enjoy this game. Despite these lags etc I managed to somehow survive it. But now... The bugs are so unbearable. I can't actually change location without a need to refresh. When in battle, I skip more than I used. (I used to skip one turn, but now I skip even 3 turns) And even so, not only they don't eliminate the bugs and lags, they create even more, so... How can I really enjoy this game if I can't even play it properly?

Comment

Working...
                X