we forgot to have fun:)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we forgot to have fun:)

since everyone its only making threads about complaining and other things, i said lets rember how to have fun to, since thats why its a game, and we play it, to have fun:d. i know that there are a lot of problems ingame, but if we let ourself overwhelmed by em, then we forgot why we started playing, and the game only will get us to sad and bad experiences, forgeting the nice parts of it. so to keep it short, i want those who want and have time to share here with everyone since they started playing and until now a little of their fun moments, happy moments, awsome moments and so on. lets forget a moment about all the sadness and remember how the game was when we started, and we imersed in this big world, called Wartune

This is a great thread idea. I tend to get wrapped up in the negative also but this post made me think of all the progress I have made on the game despite all the negative. I went through 2 guilds first but now in my third I have met companions that I enjoy being in chat with and I had some hilarious flukes in arena/cw/bg to laugh about. Also it is a great time killer to distract me from real world stresses.

Comment

I have fun reading whines and complaints here.

Comment

i will also share an awsome moment from a few days ago. we were in spire at lv 13, and everyone else was dead, beside me that i just revived and a lv 48 mage whos 3rd revive from thief was out of cd and revived to. we needed 1 hit to kill the boss but he ataked me right when to give him that hit(my shield was on 10 sec cd), so we tought that the fight was over, since the mage did not have the necesary power to give that last hit and he chose to heal when the boss ataked me. what was amazing was that that the 300k damage that i was a block hit, and my persistence talent hit in, killing the boss at the same time with me.

Comment

Well my best moment was recently.I have teammate who lags very much,so we played spire and came to 15 boss(last boss from lych lair) 2 of my teammates died but my lagging friend and me stood up.
          Suddenly boss stopped attacking we were very confused why,she just didn't do nothing except take dmg.

WE CAME TO CONCLUSION OUR LAGGING FRIEND LAG HER SO MUCH SHE GOT DC!!
          SO WE MADE TO 16 BOSS WHICH IS DINAH WELL SHE DIDNT SUCCUMB TO LAG DISEASE OUR FRIEND WAS CARRYING SO WE DIED.

Comment

awsome. i wish that would heappen here to)

Comment

gb kills most of the fun in the game in my opinion. Because of it many reads just the br of a guild or a person, and they consider all the decissions are based on the br . For example if a low br comes into the top guild, no one cares. If a high br comes into the top guild a lot starts to bad mouth that person about it and simply ignores the fact that the person has feelings. Only the low br persons are allowed to have feelings this days since they are usually ignored and can go in any guild they want without being judged. More over a lot of persons starts to attack you over and over again in the amethyst (stoned killed case), blacklist you, swear you, attack you in the atoll , capture your gold mines, and all that **** because you are the top guild.
              Many talks about having fun in the gb, competition, but they see it as a war instead to see it as a sport , and this is the place where usually people show their venomous faces doing a lot of unrespectful things that they wouldnt do otherwise.

guess the comparison about sports is a bad one , since people forgot to have fun there as well, and are more busy to pretend that they were faulted in order to win no matter what, than to enjoy it and have as objectives to give their best and have fun. Same as with the people here in wartune that are to busy acussing others of cheating or cashing , that can't live well because they are to busy to watch what happens in their neighborhood garden.

The 'competition' word has somehow became a bad word over the years which blinded most of the people about the true values of life, making them obsessed to win no matter what. Many of the players in wartune for example considers a server destroyed, with no fun at all, unberable, dead, if only 1 guild wins because 'there is no competition they say. all their world revolves around the fact that they lose 1-2 times /week in gb, because of which they cant see any competition in the entire game, and they cant possible have fun in the game because they lose here...This 'competition word is used very easy those days when in fact the same word makes 2 guilds to bite each other each day when they have equal chances to win the gb due to pride and thirst for win...reason for which people won't ever be happy neither if there is 'competition' among guild, neither if only 1 guild wins all the time

Conclusion: gb had become a stresful event, the seed of hate for many servers, an event that launched a chain reaction and transformed some servers into an endless war, 24/24 hours, trying to make each others life more miserable because the others won a gb....an event that makes people hate others without any reason
              Last edited by Draggyy; 01-26-2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

My best moment of the past weeks:

To put every1 in the scenario: my guild has been winning the weekly GB for like 7-8 months straight (maybe longer) but due to people quitting, others leaving for
                another guild or people getting kicked for bad attitude, we got to the point of losing 2 GBs in a row to the 2nd guild in our server which ironically is n1 in guild
                strenght right now.

Coming from a bad loss in the previous friday and a very low morale on most people, we thought it was gonna be another total loss but the thursday/friday night
                was like a storming of ideas to deal with our flaws being a lot less people in the GB (we are talking of 35 vs 50).

30 mins be4 the GB itself and with a lot of ppl nervous, we start saying teams and positions for those that didnt read FB, giving directions and what to do/not so
                we didnt fall behind on points.

The result was even better than i expected, every1 was focused and followed the instructions of the GM and assistants, everyone not in tower duty wasnt
                stopping to kill straglers (we had many of these last GB, main problem of why we lost) and overall was a great job from every1, we were ahead of 1-1.5k points
                always (spiking to 2k sometimes), a win that raised our low moraly greatly indeed ^^

It was fun because this guild we fight has the only balencaller player in the server that along some others in there, spend massive amounts of $$ x.x

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  gb kills most of the fun in the game in my opinion. Because of it many reads just the br of a guild or a person, and they consider all the decissions are based on the br . For example if a low br comes into the top guild, no one cares. If a high br comes into the top guild a lot starts to bad mouth that person about it and simply ignores the fact that the person has feelings. Only the low br persons are allowed to have feelings this days since they are usually ignored and can go in any guild they want without being judged. More over a lot of persons starts to attack you over and over again in the amethyst (stoned killed case), blacklist you, swear you, attack you in the atoll , capture your gold mines, and all that **** because you are the top guild.
                  Many talks about having fun in the gb, competition, but they see it as a war instead to see it as a sport , and this is the place where usually people show their venomous faces doing a lot of unrespectful things that they wouldnt do otherwise.

guess the comparison about sports is a bad one , since people forgot to have fun there as well, and are more busy to pretend that they were faulted in order to win no matter what, than to enjoy it and have as objectives to give their best and have fun. Same as with the people here in wartune that are to busy acussing others of cheating or cashing , that can't live well because they are to busy to watch what happens in their neighborhood garden.

The 'competition' word has somehow became a bad word over the years which blinded most of the people about the true values of life, making them obsessed to win no matter what. Many of the players in wartune for example considers a server destroyed, with no fun at all, unberable, dead, if only 1 guild wins because 'there is no competition they say. all their world revolves around the fact that they lose 1-2 times /week in gb, because of which they cant see any competition in the entire game, and they cant possible have fun in the game because they lose here...This 'competition word is used very easy those days when in fact the same word makes 2 guilds to bite each other each day when they have equal chances to win the gb due to pride and thirst for win...reason for which people won't ever be happy neither if there is 'competition' among guild, neither if only 1 guild wins all the time

Conclusion: gb had become a stresful event, the seed of hate for many servers, an event that launched a chain reaction and transformed some servers into an endless war, 24/24 hours, trying to make each others life more miserable because the others won a gb....an event that makes people hate others without any reason
                  i understand very well what you want to say( same things heappen for while on my server, but now gb are fun and no more uselles wars and so on) , but i would have prefeared if ok to hear a much more funnyer experience than this, because indeed gb are fun, you can test your strenght, but we should not let us overcomed by the negative emotions. my guild its 3rd in top guilds in our server, but i am blessed with a guild full of amazing and good people, and there its not moment when we dont have fun, laugh and help each other. for us gb are like this: on monday e get the 7th or 8th ranked guild and finish in 10/15 min at worst, next gb we get the top guild were our main objective tis to destroy theyr chariots and sstop em from ataking main tower so that we can get past 20 min, maybe 40 if lucky, and for us its exiting to see how many sec or min we can fight against the top players, how much damage we can do and so on, and on friday its the longest gb with the 4th guild in power, close to us, and some of the top cashers on our server, but we make plans give people roles, and we can win 2 out of 3 weeks, but still a gb for an hour its tiring but still fun if its played well

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69683[/ATTACH]

lol
                    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Beating a guild that, on paper, should win without much trouble is always a very satisfying experience and goes to prove good strategy, tactics and communication can overcome numbers and cockiness.

Comment

I always enjoy a victory against the odds. More so that victory in the face of Holy Seal. More so when the opposition start throwing out hate mail...
                        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                        | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                          I always enjoy a victory against the odds. More so that victory in the face of Holy Seal. More so when the opposition start throwing out hate mail...
                          yep, team arena was a bit fustrating before because of hs. Now I do it with a 2 mage(for puri) 1 archer formation and one of the members has chaos rune. Its so funny when they hs themselfs, as well as when they run off the screen to shoort lunatic or some other spell on their own team lol hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                            Yeh I had one of those moments, very enjoying.

Lvl 78 would've killed me easily, but instead of using his actually skills he got cocky and used an autoattack (which I blocked) where I then killed him after lol.
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                              My best moment of the past weeks:

To put every1 in the scenario: my guild has been winning the weekly GB for like 7-8 months straight (maybe longer) but due to people quitting, others leaving for
                              another guild or people getting kicked for bad attitude, we got to the point of losing 2 GBs in a row to the 2nd guild in our server which ironically is n1 in guild
                              strenght right now.

Coming from a bad loss in the previous friday and a very low morale on most people, we thought it was gonna be another total loss but the thursday/friday night
                              was like a storming of ideas to deal with our flaws being a lot less people in the GB (we are talking of 35 vs 50).

30 mins be4 the GB itself and with a lot of ppl nervous, we start saying teams and positions for those that didnt read FB, giving directions and what to do/not so
                              we didnt fall behind on points.

The result was even better than i expected, every1 was focused and followed the instructions of the GM and assistants, everyone not in tower duty wasnt
                              stopping to kill straglers (we had many of these last GB, main problem of why we lost) and overall was a great job from every1, we were ahead of 1-1.5k points
                              always (spiking to 2k sometimes), a win that raised our low moraly greatly indeed ^^

It was fun because this guild we fight has the only balencaller player in the server that along some others in there, spend massive amounts of $$ x.x
                              sounds nice. pity in my case the other guild has 2 ppl that can fight 1 vs 4 which makes it guaranteed that they'll occupy 2 towers at least and they both run between towers so its hard to keep more than 1 or 2 towers for any long period of time on top of the lack of players. In fact I sometimes wonder if other guild even manage to keep 1 tower even since the bulk of the cashers r in that guild. GB has become a very boring event for us mostly and many don't even bother to turn up for the battles...hopefully things will change when x server gb comes out...
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X