Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Astrals when offline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals when offline

On another forum, I've seen people claim that your astrals somehow don't work when you're offline.
    It seems total ** to me, as people would be terribly weak when offline if this were the case.
    However somehow when thinking about the wartune devs, it did get me wondering as you never really know with them.

Anyone have any definitive answers on this issue?

They don't work.... Ask a friend to log off an test it.

Ta Da!
    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

ppl are really weak while offline but dont they anyone OK ?
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
        On another forum, I've seen people claim that your astrals somehow don't work when you're offline.
        It seems total ** to me, as people would be terribly weak when offline if this were the case.
        However somehow when thinking about the wartune devs, it did get me wondering as you never really know with them.

Anyone have any definitive answers on this issue?
        They don't work, and neither does some %age of academy blessing, also the way I see it the longer you're offline the greater that %age is.

Seeing it for yourself is simple; find a WD user that's been offline for ~4-6h and duel them in solo arena. Guess what their AI will do...? CRIT, yes they crit and they crit somewhat often enough to verify how broken it is.

As for academy blessing it comes down to troops first off, often when you battle an offline person's AI their troops go down incredibly easy which is often not the case when they're online. Sometimes the HP seems halved give or take.

Comment

Working...
        X