Amazon Queen Rotation for WB.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Queen Rotation for WB.

Hey guys (here is my AQ rotation for WB) (Hope this helps or at the very least gives you some idea's).

I'll try and get the CW Finals out tomorrow. GF is ready to give birth any day now so don't have a lot of time to edit the longer vids.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

How do you manage to use your rune with Awakening?
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Only questions I have are what is the inspiration level and are you using Balen buff during this video? Will give me a better idea of whether my current rotation is better or not.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
        How do you manage to use your rune with Awakening?
        It's a timing thing. I haven't been able to perfect it yet but I heard about it when sylphs first came out and saw it first hand during CW with people doing Awaken+Blood. I'm assuming the timing is to hit rune RIGHT as you are transforming but I'll let Jacko confirm if he chooses to.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          Only questions I have are what is the inspiration level and are you using Balen buff during this video? Will give me a better idea of whether my current rotation is better or not.
          Seems it starts on 12 Inspiration
          No Balens buff, just Int pot
          (inspiration level can be seen in the chat of the video, and my buffs can be seen at the end of the video).

Comment

It's a timing thing. I haven't been able to perfect it yet but I heard about it when sylphs first came out and saw it first hand during CW with people doing Awaken+Blood. I'm assuming the timing is to hit rune RIGHT as you are transforming but I'll let Jacko confirm if he chooses to.
            Its quite easy, you have to do a skill , press awakening and when the awakening pops press brutality rune

Comment

Originally posted by xTerRy_k30 View Post
              Its quite easy, you have to do a skill , press awakening and when the awakening pops press brutality rune
              Yeah just tested it with a guildie. Works awesome.
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                Seems it starts on 12 Inspiration
                No Balens buff, just Int pot
                (inspiration level can be seen in the chat of the video, and my buffs can be seen at the end of the video).
                I'm fairly lazy when it comes to watching videos so I figured it would be less work to ask rather than stare at my screen trying to read tiny numbers.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

I'm fairly lazy when it comes to watching videos so I figured it would be less work to ask rather than stare at my screen trying to read tiny numbers.
                  rofl i had to go back and watch the video myself, (had no idea) :P

Comment

however you can't use the rune if you dont use a skill first. from my experience if you just use awaken in that round, or an autoattack, I can;t cast the rune

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      however you can't use the rune if you dont use a skill first. from my experience if you just use awaken in that round, or an autoattack, I can;t cast the rune
                      Yep have to skill first.

I do ult slasher > brute awaken for my sylph rounds works fairly nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Yep have to skill first.

I do ult slasher > brute awaken for my sylph rounds works fairly nice.
                        I believe you should use us- awaken and vrut so that you can cast 2 sylph skills under the brut effect

Comment

I believe you should use us- awaken and vrut so that you can cast 2 sylph skills under the brut effect
                          tried that (still got more damage out of Amnesia / Mire.)

Comment

"brute awaken" is what I meant by it. 2 turns with brute for jupiter's wrath and flash storm

Don't have amnesia or mire so sux :P

Comment

i prefer gaia, but nice double hits with ur sylph

gaia: short circuit (single hit) delph (double hit) single hit skill (1 sec cd skill) short circuit (double hit)
                              of course the damage passive too

I do ok with it
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X