Circuit Quests 1 Week??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quests 1 Week??

The new circuit quest series was suppose to last a week, right? How come it reset after just a few days? What about those of us working towards the full 200 (I was at 115 or so), who assumed per rules given that we actually DID have that full week?

So, now I've used all of my precious Imperial Scroll things on the 2 or 3 quests which were near impossible (MP dungeons, since we only have limited attempts to do them the RIGHT way). And I also used balens to complete at least 2 quests, again ones which wouldn't work right, or not work right at ALL. An example of this is the very first "new" quest i was assigned today after the reset. I had to get a Scroll from the crypt. I didn't win one after blitzing 60'ish levels & winning 4 or 5 more, so I guess that means we have to use our precious hard-to-get crypt tokens to BUY it. 30 tokens goes a LONG way towards those armor/weapon sets we have to buy in the crypt to keep our character strong. 30 tokens to complete 1 little quest. If that quest pops up more than 3 or 4 times, which many already have, then ALL of a players tokens will have to be spent strictly on buying those scrolls.

Don't get me wrong, I do love the circuit quest concept. It's a good way to earn a few stats during the downtime when nothing else is going on. But the specifics of the deal seem too random & poorly planned. And 200 quests is ALOT, but still doable. I would have completed it if given the stated amount of days. So at least if you are going to half the days available, then half the amount of quests needed also. Only right.

That still leaves those of us who spent hard-earned resources to complete the 200 in a week, only to be cut short, up a creek & having very nearly thrown all that away for very little reward. The taste of that is so bitter that I'm not real sure I even want to start over at the 1st of another 200 again.

yes it lasts 1 week the circuits, but they reset every monday at server reset (05;00), and since the patch came almost at the middle of the week, the week was shorter

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	circuit.png
Views:	1
Size:	541.5 KB
ID:	1680165
      Should read the description
      Server: East Coast Server 300+
      Class: Mage
      Level: 70+
      Battle Rating: 90+k
      Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

how is that u get 640 total soul crystals???? mine is shows 320 ???

Comment

Guess so .... and it SHOULD have either been released on the correct day to give the entire week to complete them as we were told, or only released with 1/2+/- of the needed number of quests, since we were only given 1/2+/- of the time period it was designed for.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who didn't read the fine print & basically lost 112'ish quests, some imperial things I'll most likely never see again, & a few dozen balens which was going towards something which WOULD have been easily completed if released with the correct requirements.

I'll just do the 1st 50 chest, + any other few which won't require me to waste resources like crypt tokens & MP attempts, & call it good from now on. Just not worth it to me seeing that many of the quests are basically just exchanging 1 thing for another, rather than actual winning something better. For instance, I had a fully enchanted & socketed high level weapon/armor set. In order to enchant anything, I had to go find something cheap & disposable to use. Same with socketing. With the L3 & L4 gems I have, it basically costs me the entire amount of the quest to unsocket one, put in a spare, then unsocket it to get my actual working gem back in .... OR again, go spend a few hundred insignia or 20 stamina to find something cheap to work with.

Just a poorly planned addition in my opinion, although as i said, it IS enjoyable when it can actually be done within reasonable limits. But as shown by my examples, that's not always the case with the quests. Hope they soon tweak it into a better & more useful challenge ... or at least make it good for those of us who wasted & lost resources because of the non-week we got handed to us.

Comment

This is a time-sink because some players complained that there's not enough tasks in game.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              This is a time-sink because some players complained that there's not enough tasks in game.
              Yep .... exactly. More to do.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Suren45 View Post
                how is that u get 640 total soul crystals???? mine is shows 320 ???
                i am lv 70 and i get the same as him/her. that means the nr increases after lv 70+

Comment

Really,what the hell....how come that u can get 640 soul crystals while we can only 320?

Comment

what lv you are?

Comment

Originally posted by astro1313 View Post
                      Don't get me wrong, I do love the circuit quest concept. It's a good way to earn a few stats during the downtime when nothing else is going on. But the specifics of the deal seem too random & poorly planned. And 200 quests is ALOT, but still doable. I would have completed it if given the stated amount of days. So at least if you are going to half the days available, then half the amount of quests needed also. Only right.

That still leaves those of us who spent hard-earned resources to complete the 200 in a week, only to be cut short, up a creek & having very nearly thrown all that away for very little reward. The taste of that is so bitter that I'm not real sure I even want to start over at the 1st of another 200 again.
                      This person deserves a cookie right here XD. But yea 200 quests is alot for to be 100% random, I mean really good 110 / 200 quests I got was killing 10 sylphs in atoll. 110!! -_- and the 90 was good spend 70 shards, 60, 40, and the easy normal things like recruit, put gold in guild etc. It makes me dont wanna do them again till more rewards(better is good) or they take out or make the farming sylph and buying cata items rare to drop...
                      ONE RULE: Stun me, I will stun you back. DONT stun me, I wouldn't stun you *hate holy seal only use it when I have to. Holy Seal - high level*

Sex: Female
                      In Game Name: LunerHive
                      Server: [S93]Bundor Stronghold
                      Level: 74
                      Class: Archer
                      BR: 94278
                      Honor: High Commander
                      Guild: EpicFail
                      Position: Officer

Comment

Maybe one day they will actually fix this, and it won't leave me stuck on a quest from last week that I am not going to complete. So I can't even complete 1/200 this week

So A+ to R2. Once again you have implemented something and totally fluffed it LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                          ..... it won't leave me stuck on a quest from last week that I am not going to complete. So I can't even complete 1/200 this week
                          Same identical thing here. My very first random "gift" of the 200 was a quest which would have pretty much required me to forget about 1 of the regular major quests we do each day. So i didn't even start the circuit yet & probably won't. I don't like wasting things i KNOW that I'll soon need for an important cause in return for a thimble full of gold.

So sad. It SEEMED like a really exciting addition at first .... until i tried it.

Comment

Working...
                          X