Imperial seal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial seal?

any gm or moderador can confirm if we still will receive some imperial seal?

if we don´t receive there no point to non-casher or even casher( not worth) do the circuit.

thx

Originally posted by gerson111 View Post
    any gm or moderador can confirm if we still will receive some imperial seal?

if we don´t receive there no point to non-casher or even casher( not worth) do the circuit.

thx

There is a point to doing circuit quests and it is fashion shards. Any non casher is bound to see the use in such a realatively easy way to get an item needed for clothing synthesis. Instead of relying on pure luck for shards or cores from spire

Comment

^
      Yea till you get a quest that requires you to spend 700 crypt tokens or run LL when your level 60 (happened to some1 i know)

On topic: i'm curious, where can you get those now ?
      East coast archer.

Comment

You cant, though I'd like to see it added (1-2) for 100 devs

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
          ^
          Yea till you get a quest that requires you to spend 700 crypt tokens or run LL when your level 60 (happened to some1 i know)

On topic: i'm curious, where can you get those now ?
          exactly, I was semi-forced to use 3 seals

cause one of them wanted me to spend 1000+ crypt token... do you really think I would spend that for some **** thing that will just disappear after quest turn in? lol.... stupid...

and you can't spend boundbalen to complete the quests too.

Comment

plz gm give to us at least 2 imperial seal per day.

it will be impossible to complete the circuit without "skip" some impossible quest.

nobody will spend 35 balens just to complete 1 quest.

Comment

I completely agree. The circuit idea is sound & COULD be very fun. But it was poorly planned about dealing with in-game strategy & future planning. Some of the quests quite literally set you back several days on some very important & needed item or mission, in return for something about 1/4 the value.

It's not even fun now. TRYING to get 200, at 117 or so in a couple days, I lost 75% of the resources I had put into it for that final chest when our 1-week finish period ended after 3 days or so. Starting over from scratch again, I'm on like 15 or so. The entire thing just that quickly became unenjoyable because of the multiple issues with it already posted by numerous players.

Hopefully it'll soon be re-examined & tweaked to be a better balance within the game, rather than trying to suck every rare resource from your account & inventory just to make it past several of the quests.

Comment

Details about how to get them have not been given to us to release yet, but yes, there currently is no way to get these. When details are made available, we'll let you know in a forum post.

Comment

You get them from underground palace lvl 48 + but it won't even let me use it and I'm vip.
                  ;)Kintara S243 CutiePatootie S560:o

Comment

I stopped doing them 6 months ago

sure, the fashion shards are nice, but not worth the time invested in attaining them. all to just be able to identify clothes? I recently discovered that adding small bits of BR (even when that BR is 500-1000 PATK), it really makes no difference. I added over 2000 PATK, and I actually think I earned LESS in World Boss.
                    The only thing that really matters, it the Resistance Crystals. Everything else is just window dressing. I'll spend gold/fashion shards when I'm done crafting my 80 gear and have my Gems maxed at highest levels. It'll be the last thing I do in the game...and we all know they will continue to add more things for me to do.
                    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

fishing beats circuit quests in shards

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                        You cant, though I'd like to see it added (1-2) for 100 devs
                        you can get it from dimension war although it is kinda rare.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

how do we actually use the imperial seal???

Comment

Originally posted by R240040949 View Post
                            how do we actually use the imperial seal???
                            click on it, select use.

Comment

Working...
                            X