Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

medallion honor rank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medallion honor rank

if i lose my honor rank, lets say knight crusader, can i still use knight crus medal?

Nope what you can do is make 3-4 kills and get it back(the title) so you can equip the medal again
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

If you lose your honor rank, you can still wear the knight crus medal if you have it on when you lose it.

But you cannot buy the knight crus medal from shop, or equip the knight crus medal (take it off and you cannot put back again), after losing the rank.

Comment

ok, at least it doesnt unequip.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post
          If you lose your honor rank, you can still wear the knight crus medal if you have it on when you lose it.

But you cannot buy the knight crus medal from shop, or equip the knight crus medal (take it off and you cannot put back again), after losing the rank.
          he is right

and u need just worry have the honor rank for can buy the medallion back in few words
          Game : Wartune
          Name: Xias
          Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
          Guild: Redemption
          Class: Knight
          BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
          Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
          Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
          Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

thank god you can use it, imagine you couldn't use it at all:P

The only trouble is getting your rank back before your medal expires since you can't buy it if you lose rank

Comment

my schedule for buying medal is monday after GB. get 800+ honor most of the time.

Comment

Working...
              X