illusion astral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illusion astral

does illusion astral actually work as its rate shown???

You can never know. You can never know how these rates actually work.

Comment

i have lvl 8 illusion astral...it works like once in 30 shots

Comment

Its a derp astral
        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

think this astral not working according to its rate.....maybe hp astral better than illusion.

Comment

It was an amazing astral before the nerf came. It proc litterally like 30% of the time at level 5 and much more at higher level. However, they nerf'd it to the ground so it isn't that good anymore. You will need like level 10 for it to be worth it. It still a decent astral but personally I think there are much better ones instead of that. I find deflection better than illusion imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              It was an amazing astral before the nerf came. It proc litterally like 30% of the time at level 5 and much more at higher level. However, they nerf'd it to the ground so it isn't that good anymore. You will need like level 10 for it to be worth it. It still a decent astral but personally I think there are much better ones instead of that. I find deflection better than illusion imo.
              Actually it was broken before that since it was proc for more than 40% of time when I had a lvl 6 illusion. Quite a few times WB final hit I was able to dodge 3 or even all of them. So now its working like it should and procs close to the rate it is showing in the description.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Deflection isnt much better. have tested it alot on WB with me infront of troops. It maybe triggers 3-4 times whole WB... not much good for anything else.

Comment

Working...
                X