Same Old BG System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Old BG System

Well since every lvl counts on player status and skills why i am lvl 57 and i have lvl 64 opponents ?
    Why my opponents ar 1 or 2 years old servers and they have lvl 9 VIP don't care about loosing honor and my server it's only 3 months old ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	38732558.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	1744350
    I have same opinion like that Simpson Character
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
    Well since every lvl counts on player status and skills why i am lvl 57 and i have lvl 64 opponents ?
    Why my opponents ar 1 or 2 years old servers and they have lvl 9 VIP don't care about loosing honor and my server it's only 3 months old ?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]69824[/ATTACH]
    I have same opinion like that Simpson Character
    1. He's not from the Simpsons, if you wanna be an *** at least get your facts straight.
    2. And yes it's same old BG system, as it's been proven to be the best way there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
      1. And yes it's same old BG system, as it's been proven to be the best way there is.
      It's 1 on 1 math, if i am 2 meter tall and u ar 1.70 i have more chance of winning, yeah it's been proven to be the best way for players from older servers they have lvl 9 vip they have many events and guild skills, astral, and weak opponents in Arena and BG, if you ar from a new open server, bad luck R2 ,don't give you any chance in BG or Arena and not to speak about event system, most discriminating thing ever, R2 have 2 events 1 for rich and 1 for poor, gift that cost balens to open,it's like Santa asking for money to give you a present =)) cool system, keep this and open another 50000 new server to merge and merge maybe players will give more money to keep competing
      Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

u know... like always.... when u r in a BG u do not like... just leave and try ur luck again 5min later...

and if it bothers u so muhc that they can beat u then just level slowly or cash (more)
        server: Kabam s30
        IGN: Leighton
        Class: Archer
        Level: 80

Comment

There are always people weaker than you and people stronger than you, learn to deal with it.

Life is just as "unfair" as battlegrounds. Do you go complain to whomever that they should make classes tailored to every student yet give everyone the same degree anyway, just cause people can't help it they're not as smart as someone else?

People that for some reason have an edge shouldn't be discriminated for having that edge, they either worked hard for it or paid through their nose for it.

Comment

Working...
          X