Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire and TOK

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I wondered what your thoughts are
    We are only allowed to do one of each of tok and spire well thats fine but why
    can't we go and help others to do them also not get rewards but just to help
    them do it after all often its difficult for some people to get a team together
    since some have already done it even asking in wc doesn't always help whats
    everyones thoughts on this.

I already said this on a thread that was old, but will say it again.
    If you really wanna help others, especially on TOK, SACRIFICE YOUR ATTEMPT and stop asking for multiple runs.
    Its perfect the way it is, else all who are in big guilds/have top player friends will ask and get passed easily.
    " Little " ones need to be motivated, keep leveling and playing with brain, probably spend too, not to wait from high ones to help.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

The problem is not only getting help, but the right type of help. On my active server there are not enough archers to go around. I am sure there are servers where its mages or knights in short supply. Many people miss their attempts because they can't get the team needed to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by SynCin View Post
        The problem is not only getting help, but the right type of help. On my active server there are not enough archers to go around. I am sure there are servers where its mages or knights in short supply. Many people miss their attempts because they can't get the team needed to pass.
        I solo spire to level 10/11 on my own if I am too bored to search or can't find team.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

my team can go till 14/15 even without archer
          and death in 14/15, no diffrent with or without archer
          so no archer is not reason
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
            my team can go till 14/15 even without archer
            and death in 14/15, no diffrent with or without archer
            so no archer is not reason
            nice,you dont kill yourself in 9 boss?well thats rare stuff ^^

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              not hard now with iris

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
                not hard now with iris
                wow so you survive the whole thing while that archer is reflecting?? you all have iris with rain dance i take it then. Why not just make life easier and get an archer with scatter to help :P.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  actually its not so rare just auto attack when reflect...sunatoria and other healing skills+sylphs will help if u got huge defense sunatoria and 1 or 2 bl is more than enough

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                    wow so you survive the whole thing while that archer is reflecting?? you all have iris with rain dance i take it then. Why not just make life easier and get an archer with scatter to help :P.
                    9 is only boss that needs scatter, so at some point when you're strong enough/have good coordination/more than one mage/sylphs its better to use another skill instead.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      actually its not so rare just auto attack when reflect...sunatoria and other healing skills+sylphs will help if u got huge defense sunatoria and 1 or 2 bl is more than enough
                      ya ik i kill it without archer as well most of time but usually thats where we waste or ress and go low hpon 10 and die most of time -_- and higher br shud have it harder actually more dmg reflection

Comment

not really. we normaly run with only 1 mage, and if lucky 2 plus one of us has iris he uses , rarely any archer, and we can get past 9th boss without problems. ive killed 9th boss a few times while runing low guildies in spire with me(knight) and only the mage, just auto , heal, shield, and used iris it took longer but we killed her. you just have to be patient, and have a mage with suit

Comment

usually 4 to 5 delphics kill it easily and my team gets 2 to 3 off before reflect kicks in. So we don't use scatter at all either. With suntoria and 1 BL I can heal whatever dmg I take from 1 reflected delphic so it isn't a problem if ur team is strong enough.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                          X