No announcement yet.

critical

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, lets see.... if we up our patk/mdef/pdef with a set crit value ...... br goes up while crit remains constant. After a certain ratio... u will need more crit. The question is: What is the optimal Crit - Br ratio? Also... I think your atk vs their defense DOES figure into it (wb is excluded from this as it is a weird environment compared to mp/pvp/campaigns). Try going to those low level maps and see how much u crit against those little fellows. Much more than if you go to your current level campaigns.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Theres a knight with 2k crit in my guild who went, 'Oh man my crit rate is low today, normally it's much higher' and then said 'It's normally critting almost 90 percent of the time' (his BR is 90k-).
      Seriously boggles me how they crit more than me while I have 6200 crit... It's buggy as hell is all I can imagine...
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Theres a knight with 2k crit in my guild who went, 'Oh man my crit rate is low today, normally it's much higher' and then said 'It's normally critting almost 90 percent of the time' (his BR is 90k-).
        Seriously boggles me how they crit more than me while I have 6200 crit... It's buggy as hell is all I can imagine...
        try lowering your crit rate or jacking it up. Its one or the other.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

When he says that he was fighting world boss?

Comment

153k BR with 7516 Crit. It does seem that sometimes crit is "broken" but i think it's just those jerks with guardian angel astrals
            Knight - Kabam - S1
            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

I think it might have more to do with the level of your opponent. I notice I crit a lot more against lower level enemies. Even crit heal triggers less against high lvl monsters.

Comment

it is not the level. It is the defense of the enemy. Take a look at WB, it is level 50 but 0 defense. It works like a guardian angel. More defense, more reduction on enemy crit chance.

I agree with Pickapath on that part. However increasing your own defense to increase your crit chance is not really making sense right now.

Comment

There is a wartune wiki page which explains crit rate and all, but quite honestly, I don't believe a word of it. Crit rate, as many others have said, is NOT constant. There is a certain ratio of crit: BR which affects your rate. For example, when I was lvl 54, I had 1.8k crit, and I did crit hits a lot more often than now, when I'm lvl 63 with 2.1k crit.
                  Level: 63
                  BR: 60.2k
                  Honor Ranking: Almost Private!!! XD
                  S295

Comment

Crit is affected by your crit stat, your BR, opponent's BR, your level, opponent's level.

Don't know the exact formula but those are the variables.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                      it is not the level. It is the defense of the enemy. Take a look at WB, it is level 50 but 0 defense. It works like a guardian angel. More defense, more reduction on enemy crit chance.

I agree with Pickapath on that part. However increasing your own defense to increase your crit chance is not really making sense right now.
                      All monsters have 0 defence (aside from special ones like GoD final bosses). So what you are saying doesn't make sense as the crit rate on WB is much higher than normal dungeon monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by DirkStoltz View Post
                        There is a wartune wiki page which explains crit rate and all, but quite honestly, I don't believe a word of it. Crit rate, as many others have said, is NOT constant. There is a certain ratio of crit: BR which affects your rate. For example, when I was lvl 54, I had 1.8k crit, and I did crit hits a lot more often than now, when I'm lvl 63 with 2.1k crit.
                        Maybe because at lvl 54 you were facing lower level enemies (both PvP and PvE) than at 63...? I don't know but this is just what i see from my own observation.

Comment

Easy way to test. Ask someone with an ewd build to remove all gear and ewd. Test the crit rate. Put the gear on and see if the crit rate increases at 0 crit.

Comment

Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
                            All monsters have 0 defence (aside from special ones like GoD final bosses). So what you are saying doesn't make sense as the crit rate on WB is much higher than normal dungeon monsters.

you on drugs or something?

Comment

Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
                              Yeah, you're right.

That is why I'm doing lesser damage and less crit on GoD NM than on GoD Normal, because all monsters have 0 defense. Duh.

Comment

Working...
                              X