The Dark Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Sylph

Guys i can not stress this enough ,but we all want the Dark sylph witch is Azaming cus i know,beacuse i have one in china server.Belive me when i say to you IF you want people to get REINTERESTED IN THIS GOOD GAME ,make an EVENT with the Dark sylph as a main prize

i dont want dark sylph

Comment

What pray tell makes the dark sylph so great?

Comment

Dont worry, they might make an event like the apollo one (first we had that offered a purple apo) for insame cash, just let it come

Comment

if dark slypph is soo strong, why i dun see any of the top 100 br in china using dark slyph . i mean 7road china server.

most is using hercules aka gaia (upgraded)
          IGN: watty
          Server:s271
          Class: Knight
          BR: 120k + growing slowly
          Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Actually, you only need to check the top sylphs BR on each and every server.

Most servers have in top 10 Sylph BR:
            60% upgraded Gaia, 30% upgraded Dark, 10% upgraded Apollo.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Legion100 View Post
              Guys i can not stress this enough ,but we all want the Dark sylph witch is Azaming cus i know,beacuse i have one in china server.Belive me when i say to you IF you want people to get REINTERESTED IN THIS GOOD GAME ,make an EVENT with the Dark sylph as a main prize
              If the dark sylph is so great as you say it is then consider that r2 saved the best for last. Until then we got 'reinterested' with the fire and electro sylphs

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

Interesting, every server which I have been has almost an equal amount of dark and electric sylph and very rarely does any other sylph is present.

Comment

when the number of sylph upgrades started to go down, darksylph will come.

Comment

i think this comes close to what people really use. but still, checking only the sylph rankings can be misleading, especially on older servers where many people have maxed out pets. reason is that dark and light both have slightly higher stats than the free pets. for example on the server i checked there were 2 or 3 light pets on top but if you check the players most use dark or electro and very few use light.

Comment

95k BR for maxed and upgraded Dark. Slightly lower for upgraded Apollo.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

95k BR for maxed and upgraded Dark. Slightly lower for upgraded Apollo.
                        it also depends on how they spent their stat points. from what ive seen light and dark both have the same growth value and stat aptitudes, just that dark's str = apollo's int and the other way around. if matk count's as 1,05 br each point like it does for players, then light should have the higher br if both got full atk stats

Comment

yes i want too
                          he's totally right

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                            it also depends on how they spent their stat points. from what ive seen light and dark both have the same growth value and stat aptitudes, just that dark's str = apollo's int and the other way around. if matk count's as 1,05 br each point like it does for players, then light should have the higher br if both got full atk stats
                            Level 80 Sylphs = 400 Stat points
                            400 points into intelligence (or strength) gives ?

It won't change much from 95k.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Level 80 Sylphs = 400 Stat points
                              400 points into intelligence (or strength) gives ?

It won't change much from 95k.

its the total points in int that will make the difference if its *1.05 for matk. it still wont be alot but if BR really matters for the first hit in arena then a fully upgraded full int athena/apollo will always hit first.
                              and it will be first in rankings which could play a role if they make sylph br-ranking events

Comment

Working...
                              X