Circuit Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quests

Wow, could the circuit quests have been any worse thought out? No way of getting rid of one if you accept it, so when I'm saving my MPD for a group key run after final WB and get a MPD quest at 9:00 am I'm screwed all day. Many of the quests cost way more than the reward you get, overall it seems to be a huge wasted of time. Things that I would suggest to fix it.

1. Make us able to drop quests just like other things but put a timer on it so people don't just keep returning quests until they get one they don't like.
    2. Get rid of MPD quests, you only have one you can run a day(getting loot/xp)
    3. Get rid of the buy a horse card quest. Really, 2.5 million gold to complete a quest to get a few thousand gold back. 2.5 Million gold is more than you get for all 200 I believe.
    4. Quicken respawn timers on teh atoll. You're putting us all in the same place and then we sit with no sylphs.

I think a simple solution to Circuit quests could be:

1. To allow players to accept quests from anywhere they are standing, by using quest tracker.
    2. Each player gets 3 attempts daily to (complete a quest for free)
    Server: KABAM 39
    Name:Christinna
    Level: 62
    Class:Mage
    Honor Title: Lord Divine
    Battle Rating : 73k~

Comment

Working...
    X