SUGGESTION When a Friend Passes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUGGESTION When a Friend Passes

R2, I don't feel you had anything but good intentions with the "HONOR of Camille", yet many do..
    Just a suggestion if I may.. Possibly 1 balloon per toon of the server he/she played on to be released ( PLEASE NOTHING LIKE Multiple with fireworks / roses)
    Or maybe a xp bonus for one day say in this instance "Camilles HONOR"
    How can ANYONE be against this??
    ♥Wildfire♥
    G.M. of HONOR
    lvl 80 archer
    S196 Manbrough Way

Greedy much?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Greedy?? OMG some of you people HAVE to be from another planet
      Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Greedy much?
      ♥Wildfire♥
      G.M. of HONOR
      lvl 80 archer
      S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire54 View Post
        No, just extremely ignorant.

Comment

How do we tell the developers to make an event? Do we make a forum post every time? Please enlighten.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

I didn't know her, I am not even on that server, and I didn't think a balloon sounded Greedy.. IS this NOT a suggestion forum?
            Now, from what I gathered her SERVER, her friends asked if something could be done in her Honor.. I read every post on it and thought , ok wouldn't a balloon sound nice? something that can be given to the server ALONE, NOT each server.. something that single server could do..
            I would imagine it'd be like Camilles server did, send in a request..
            Theres way too much discontent in this forum over a real persons death.. I have met wonderful friends in this game, isn't a game to have fun, meet people, make friends? I just dont understand the bashing of peoples feelings
            ♥Wildfire♥
            G.M. of HONOR
            lvl 80 archer
            S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

I didn't know her, I am not even on that server, and I didn't think a balloon sounded Greedy.. IS this NOT a suggestion forum?
              Now, from what I gathered her SERVER, her friends asked if something could be done in her Honor.. I read every post on it and thought , ok wouldn't a balloon sound nice? something that can be given to the server ALONE, NOT each server.. something that single server could do..
              I would imagine it'd be like Camilles server did, send in a request..
              Theres way too much discontent in this forum over a real persons death.. I have met wonderful friends in this game, isn't a game to have fun, meet people, make friends? I just dont understand the bashing of peoples feelings
              a xp bonus for one day say in this instance "Camilles HONOR"
              We might get permanent double EXP event.

The main question is: how do we tell R2 whenever someone passes away?
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

wish I knew.. ask someone on her server ? I dont know what they did, who did it or how they did it.. just ppl were upset all servers were getting something extra and it made me think of the above.
                ♥Wildfire♥
                G.M. of HONOR
                lvl 80 archer
                S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

if my friend passes I would want all servers to know about it. who knows they may have touched people on other servers.
                  "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Oh I agree, but it seemed to be so much controversy in the "Honor the Fallen" post from her server, its like "damned if you do, and damned if you don't.. Really I dont think you can please anyone most of the time no matter what good intentions arise.
                    Originally posted by DrigenDragon View Post
                    if my friend passes I would want all servers to know about it. who knows they may have touched people on other servers.
                    ♥Wildfire♥
                    G.M. of HONOR
                    lvl 80 archer
                    S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

Let us also make a balloon event for every baby birth to balance out the deaths.

Genius, no?
                      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                      Smart people outsmart each other.
                      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                      TheGuardingDark status: ██
                      senadbasic status: ██
                      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

I don't know who Camille is but for her to get an exclusive event is already good enough, in fact to get the whole game with players from different corners of the world to mourn for just a single player's death is amazing. Don't get me wrong though, no offense to her friends but I do think R2Games has done more than enough.
                        Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Working...
                        X