1 simple Question abt new sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 simple Question abt new sylphs

hi it seems everytime someone asks this question people make a story book out of a thread here my 1 Simple Question

I have a knight lvl 65 64k br and a archer lvl 65 62k Br Im non -casher what sylph would be best for my knight and which would be best for my archer? i just need this answer so i wont mess up putting work into my new sylphs i kinda want to make sure about things first so if anyone could plz answer my question the best you can without making a novel out of this thread it will be much appreciated thank you

look at my photo screenshot , my opponent is lvl 80 mage, and my gaia is only lvl 62, one star blue, you will see how powerful it is: so the answer is Gaia, Gaia and Gaia
    Click image for larger version

Name:	482505_769248106438041_225131078_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	1680206
    Last edited by Halifax; 01-28-2014, 08:20 PM.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

yes from reading other posts i know that gaia is a very heavy hitter still doesnt answer my question tho lol i appreciate the screen shot tho i have a 1 star blue iris for my knight and a 5 star green sylph pan for my archer now i need to know what sylph would be best suited for my archer and my knight out of new ones i went with gaia for my archer and amazon for my knight (non crit knight) but i dont want to put much work into it till i know if i chose best for my 2 classes

Comment

if you stick with ewd, you probably have to choose amazon. but for your archer, gaia is must-have, there are many knights switch to crit build bcoz of gaia, you should also consider about it as a knight.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

in your situation i would focus on iris on both the knight and archer

edit: a secondary gaia for wb also recommended for both
          Last edited by vaesolis; 01-28-2014, 08:36 PM.
          Riamba

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
            if you stick with ewd, you probably have to choose amazon. but for your archer, gaia is must-have, there are many knights switch to crit build bcoz of gaia, you should also consider about it as a knight.
            yep i got ewd so im pretty sure i made right move with choosing amazon for my knight converting to crit knight now thats something i probably wont do cause then id have to sacrifice my Mdef or Hp which is important for a knight lol either way i dont see how good culd come out of goin crit as knight cause you either lose out on Mdef,Hp,or Pdef which ever one people chooses to replace to soclet crit gems that i cannot afford to do lol as for archer i figured gaia would be right choice caus ei heard it favors crit build more so its perfect for my archer and the Matk helps so much against other classes like knight and archer i thank you for your help and imput on this ty for your time im pretty conviinced i made right choices now it was always hard to tell cause people posting all kinds of stuff about the new sylphs and what class should choose which one

Comment

Originally posted by vaesolis View Post
              im always goin to keep my iris its my top pet and strongest but i needed to know whats best for me with these new sylphs

Comment

edit: a secondary gaia for wb also recommended for both
                true enough ty for that but im not someone who uses sylphs in wb lol

Comment

maybe time to become someone who does
                  Riamba

Comment

maybe time to become someone who does
                    to hard to do for me i afk WB with my knight so no need to use sylph and everytime i try to implement sylphs into wb its either messes my run up, or messes my timing up

Comment

even if you're not awakening the sylph, gaia gives +5% atk so it'll increase your wb income regardless
                      Riamba

Comment

even if you're not awakening the sylph, gaia gives +5% atk so it'll increase your wb income regardless
                        ohhh very good point there i looked over that thank you for bringing that too my attention

Comment

Working...
                        X