Hosed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosed!

I just lost all my DOUBLE HONOR scrolls because I was the ONLY one in battle grounds under level 50! Everyone had sylph with templars and I am 47 with gryphons! How FAIR is that!!? Thank you R2 Games this is my second character and I have 3 been playing a while.

Don't use it before you check who you are up against then. Simple stuff.

Comment

gryphons not even knights ?
      eh.
      East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaper7 View Post
        I just lost all my DOUBLE HONOR scrolls because I was the ONLY one in battle grounds under level 50! Everyone had sylph with templars and I am 47 with gryphons! How FAIR is that!!? Thank you R2 Games this is my second character and I have 3 been playing a while.
        It's as fair as your intelligence goes.
        1. You used your Double honor scroll without checking your opponents.
        2. You used Gryphons at level 47, thinking that you can beat everyone else.

You hosed yourself.
        Last edited by CondorHero; 01-28-2014, 08:53 PM.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

But true, 45-54 bgs are a pain in a butthole. And I happened to have the same thing, I was the only one below 60 (56, to be exact) while my opponents were all 62 above. Though I never use double honor scroll, it was just... And furthermore there were 6 spawn campers, so...

Comment

OP used all his double honor scroll in 1 BG? or all his honor scrolls =1? I'm confused
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

in our server, the 45-54 bg is always less than 15 ppl. 49 Campers dont stay on it. The regulars are the 54s, the others are just new players or random people coming and going.

Comment

I agree it's your own fault for not checking your enemies at start.
                The Scroll last 30 minutes, while bg last 25 minutes and you can enter 5 mins before.
                So you have plenty of time to check your enemies.

As some form of consolation, you probably get more double honor scrolls in a compensation pack

Comment

Working...
                X