Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long left before we get Chinas lvl 70 Troops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Ofcourse it's better to max your troops first before leveling enlightenment, I was more refering to you mentioning saving for new troops (aka 70 troops) which is way too soon.
    The chinese just got it so we'll get it in 6 months or so lol.
    U will need 2x more daru then for upgrate templars so if someone is 80v, soon will be time to start collecting daru^^
    Personaly i just finish my enli v9, and will w8 with v10 till i dont get all daru for that,maybe to this time we get some news

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

No one likes mages
      but yes, I would rather we not get troops for 8+ months, since if they're already 1.5x stronger means we need to be stronger to be able to beat them as fast as temps go down right now. Otherwise mages would go beast mode on knights even more so than they do now. :c

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
        clearly, not huge enough to put my daru there b4 templars.
        The thing is u can transfer the enlighten lvl to new troops. At lvl 10 the boost is quite significant. My templars give me 2k+patk from enlighten. That's like having another red patk astral for me at lvl 8 or so.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          No one likes mages
          but yes, I would rather we not get troops for 8+ months, since if they're already 1.5x stronger means we need to be stronger to be able to beat them as fast as temps go down right now. Otherwise mages would go beast mode on knights even more so than they do now. :c
          Mages are easy for me to kill =P unless they can spam blessed light, those templars aren't going to last more than 3 turns with maxed troop count n stats at lvl 80 (based hero, guild skill n academy with blessing only)...
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Mages are easy for me to kill =P unless they can spam blessed light, those templars aren't going to last more than 3 turns with maxed troop count n stats at lvl 80 (based hero, guild skill n academy with blessing only)...
            Shh you OP archer with spam luni each 2 turns^^ let us,mages get some hope xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Shh you OP archer with spam luni each 2 turns^^ let us,mages get some hope xD
              Us archers been in a dump so long before sylphs came out we are enjoying the moment now, BURN IN HELL MAGES8
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Are those models place holders or have they recycled content again?

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                  recycled content:P

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                    the point is, enlighten or save for future troops. Enlighten is kinda expensive for very few benefits. If you are sure, that 120m will be an excess daru for now, use it on enlighten
                    Enlightment gives huge stat boosts my friend, grow up more levels

Comment

mages do need the troops to survive. It's good news that they introduce stronger troops since they introduced sylph that can 1HKO mages with amazon queen easily.
                      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

This is good news to both archers and mages, it's the reason knights trample us so hard atm. Lvl 50 troops really don't cut it after 70, especially with all these new implementations.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                          Recycled, they're active troops in 7road's barracks currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Yes 7road has 2 new troop types, lv70 the headless horseman and the vampire/lord/mage whatever guy that's the last? boss in graveyard, or the resource recovery officerr in BG. Someone has said that lv1 troops are 1.5x stronger than lv1 temp/warlocks

But this is not something we need to expect for 6 +/- months.
                            Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            You can always convert the enlightment over to the new troop. That's why there is a convert button next to the enlightment. Not sure why people think we need to start all over on that too. No you are fine maxing out the troop enlightment.
                            thnx guys for your answers.

did not know that Oxykotton, could have saved me some daru from my angels enligthment if i did.

Comment

new troops will cost roughly 618 million daru to get them to lvl 80, so i would suggest reaching that number b4 doing any enlightenments, unless u arent or dont plan on being lvl 80 any time soon...

Comment

i know that level 80 Troop will be the Redoga drage (matk) and Ragnoch as patk pet.
                                Mage
                                127K BR
                                High Commander

"The Last option is not to dryad, better pot up like a Devil "

Comment

Working...
                                X