Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How long left before we get Chinas lvl 70 Troops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long left before we get Chinas lvl 70 Troops?

Someone some know how long its left before we get the lvl 70 troops to this english wartune?

Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-28-2014, 08:43 PM. Reason: Removed screenshots from other versions.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Is there a lv 70 troop there? I see you had an attachment, but mod removed it :/ was it a pic of those troops?

I would like to know about this too, I have 120 mil daru saved and was thinking of enlighten my temps to lv 7 (up to 110 mil daru) but not sure now.

Comment

good news for mages?

Comment

Originally posted by DanneG View Post
        Is there a lv 70 troop there? I see you had an attachment, but mod removed it :/ was it a pic of those troops?

I would like to know about this too, I have 120 mil daru saved and was thinking of enlighten my temps to lv 7 (up to 110 mil daru) but not sure now.
        Yes 7road has 2 new troop types, lv70 the headless horseman and the vampire/lord/mage whatever guy that's the last? boss in graveyard, or the resource recovery officerr in BG. Someone has said that lv1 troops are 1.5x stronger than lv1 temp/warlocks

But this is not something we need to expect for 6 +/- months.

Comment

why the barracks becoming more evil now?

Comment

Originally posted by DanneG View Post

You can always convert the enlightment over to the new troop. That's why there is a convert button next to the enlightment. Not sure why people think we need to start all over on that too. No you are fine maxing out the troop enlightment.

Comment

the point is, enlighten or save for future troops. Enlighten is kinda expensive for very few benefits. If you are sure, that 120m will be an excess daru for now, use it on enlighten

Comment

Well since these are lv70 troops and if you're lv70 you should be making ~2-4mil daru a day, you could even use fishing to get 800k daru a day once you're lv5 you should be able to get more than enough for lv10 enlightenment and saving up enough for maxed new troops.

There's also CQ which give a lot of daru.

Comment

This troops are next update of 'Wartune revolution' so if we get maybe revo patch in 5-6 months,troops patch will be much later idk but i gues we have 8 months when i look at how fast r2 make updates
                  We still dont have v2.15/2.2(cant remember) with 80 mpds

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                    the point is, enlighten or save for future troops. Enlighten is kinda expensive for very few benefits. If you are sure, that 120m will be an excess daru for now, use it on enlighten
                    Enlightment expensive for very few benefits? You are clearly a lowbie.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

The benefit is huge, it just gets bigger the higher your troop stats you get. See it a bit as Guild Skills, only have to do it once to lvl 10, but once you have it...
                      It's a huge stat boost since it's in percentage. Will be much bigger even/especially with new troops.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        This troops are next update of 'Wartune revolution' so if we get maybe revo patch in 5-6 months,troops patch will be much later idk but i gues we have 8 months when i look at how fast r2 make updates
                        We still dont have v2.15/2.2(cant remember) with 80 mpds
                        We have 2.15 somewhat, they're kinda mixing patches left and right so its not consistent with the same order china got it, but going by the thread on kong forums about updates we should have the Wartune II (Evolution) patch June/July so new troops August/September probably.

Comment

EDIT:
                          for example: lvl 59 to 60 gives this accdg to wiki
                          HP +59/level
                          PATK +136.5/level
                          PDEF +163.5/level
                          MDEF +127.5/level
                          cost is 5m daru,

lvl 1 to lvl 2 TE is 5m daru. Say your temp has an overestimated patk of 10k. So then i get like 100ATK for upgrading it.

100 ATK vs the troop stats.

clearly, not huge enough to put my daru there b4 templars.
                          Last edited by mageheal50; 01-31-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

clearly, not huge enough to put my daru there b4 templars.
                            Ofcourse it's better to max your troops first before leveling enlightenment, I was more refering to you mentioning saving for new troops (aka 70 troops) which is way too soon.
                            The chinese just got it so we'll get it in 6 months or so lol.
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              We have 2.15 somewhat, they're kinda mixing patches left and right so its not consistent with the same order china got it, but going by the thread on kong forums about updates we should have the Wartune II (Evolution) patch June/July so new troops August/September probably.
                              So like i say,8-9 months^^ r2 dont like mages anymore so they will w8 with this update^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X