No announcement yet.

Lych NM vs Lych Normal Exp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well..not sure if this helps. With 100% exp scroll, vip 9, friendship Lv 7, no exp events, S grade, I get around 5m+ on LL NM. Haven't done LL normal for more than half a year already so I can't remember the exp amount for normal.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i only did nm always till now but sometimes there 1-3 extra miniboss that give around 300-400k exp each.

Comment

speaking "Friendship level", does it have to be same level for all your team to get a high experience reward or it's ok if you have only one-two team mate that have a high Friendship level?

Comment

Server: S371
          Guild: Harmony♣
          Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
            speaking "Friendship level", does it have to be same level for all your team to get a high experience reward or it's ok if you have only one-two team mate that have a high Friendship level?
            You only need 1. Actually above lvl 3 friendship it doesn't increase ur bonus dungeon exp any further as its more of other kinds of stat boost. So I'd say min 1 friend with lvl 3 friendship for the 10% bonus exp.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i can't get the nigthmare to open in the hall of heroes. i've tried everything i was told and still nothing. any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by LILSPARKY View Post
                i can't get the nigthmare to open in the hall of heroes. i've tried everything i was told and still nothing. any suggestions?
                Be lv70 and pass LL normal, all it takes.

Comment

I ran LL normal once and for me the diff is around 500k - 1M
                  " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Someone said NM difficulty add flat 30 or 40% exp increase.
                    i cant found the threads, but it has been discussed a few times.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                    X